Is there a way to clean the database of flights?
1190 5 2017-8-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
BigBoozer
lvl.1
Flight distance : 2149715 ft
Italy

From GO4 you can see all your flights in the "Flight Record" area (upper right corner of the home page, click the three horizontal lines).
I have two questions:
* for some reasons, my flights are recorded under 3 different pages, one titled (top left of the page) with my email address and the other two with the nicknames of my two Mavic drones. Is there a way to consolidate them under one single report instead of three?
* is there a way to erase part of the flights (the tests, those with 0 meters flown or lasting one minute, etc.) ?

Thanks.
2017-8-5
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Question 1: It is normal, this is the way how the APP shows the flight records.
Question 2:  Slide the flight record to the left, then you'll see a delete icon. delete.png
2017-8-6
Use props
BigBoozer
lvl.1
Italy

DJI Diana Posted at 2017-8-6 22:39
Question 1: It is normal, this is the way how the APP shows the flight records.
Question 2:  Slide the flight record to the left, then you'll see a delete icon.[view_image]

So easy... thanks!
By the way, it seems that I lost two weeks of flight records, approx from 9 to 22 of July, 2017.
How could that happen? Any way to recover them?

Thanks, Max
2017-8-7
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

BigBoozer Posted at 2017-8-7 12:06
So easy... thanks!
By the way, it seems that I lost two weeks of flight records, approx from 9 to 22 of July, 2017.
How could that happen? Any way to recover them?

Did you reinstall the APP or use another phone to fly the drone? If you've synced those flight records, you can try to sync it again on your Phone, see if it can be recovered.
2017-8-7
Use props
BigBoozer
lvl.1
Italy

DJI Diana Posted at 2017-8-7 22:51
Did you reinstall the APP or use another phone to fly the drone? If you've synced those flight records, you can try to sync it again on your Phone, see if it can be recovered.

I used another phone and all settings of July were gone.
Do you have any flight record on my account in July?

Another question still for Go 4: what is the "Growth of Value" growing figure indicated in the Flight List page? What does it mean LV18 just under that figure, near the yellow sliding bar?
2017-9-6
Use props
Mari
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1308780 ft
Netherlands

I use the app on 2 different devices, you only have to sync both devices to get all flight records on both devices. If flight records were on device 1 and you switch to device 2 before you sync device 1 with DJI server, those flight record will never appear on device 2 because they are not on DJI server. So if you want those fligh records back, sync device 1 with DJI server and after that sync device 2 with DJI server.

I also want to know what "Growth of value" means....
2017-9-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules