Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
video on p3a
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
bluelightning
New
Flight distance : 74682 ft
United States

I have had my P3A for about 2years or more. I have problems with videoing. blurring, jumpy, skipping. Running 1080P @  60FPS. I was thinking it could be the sd card, so I upgraded to a very high-end sd card, with no luck. The video will start out ok, but the longer I video the worse it gets.

Is there something I can do to fix this problem without sending in?  I have played around with video settings with no luck. It takes very nice pictures.

The video I'm going to try to upload is a 12 minutes of video I just shot today, it will be the last 2minutes and 41seconds of the video you will see.

P.S it is updated to the latest update 1.11 I think.

Thanks, Willhttps://youtu.be/XlaiOanRJzc
2017-8-5
Use props
bluelightning
New
United States

After i posted it to yuotube it isn't doing what it was doing when i copy and paste it to my computer or watch it directly from the drone. It is a lot more blurry in the youtube video. Got me very confused.
2017-8-5
Use props
ALABAMA
Captain
Flight distance : 10442687 ft
United States

Not bad!   
2017-8-5
Use props
PaulSouthport
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1448799 ft
United Kingdom

Playing direct from SD card may result in poor playback - there's a lot of data to move. Playing direct from the drone will exacerbate that.
Your PC may not be up to the job either.

You may also find, if you have "cache video" enabled in DJI go, if your mobile device is short of space it may stutter and cause it to record bad vid. In that case, clear cache and/or switch off caching. I leave mine off since I have no need to play directly back from the mobile device.
2017-8-5
Use props
bluelightning
New
United States

It is my fault. I am soo mad at myself. I over looked the most basic problem. I was using VLC player, change to windows player and bam perfect video, but using the old sd card to the new sd card is a lot of difference. On  the new sd card the video is soo much sharper, clearer.
2017-8-5
Use props
bluelightning
New
United States

SanDisk Extreme PLUS UHS-1 64GB @ 100mb read and write. The stock sd card I got with mine was a 64gb transcend. The video and pictures with the new sd card are much better, sharper, clearer, over all better.
2017-8-6
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

It's nice to hear that you have figured it out. Enjoy it and happy flying!
2017-8-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules