Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
P3A won't connect to remote
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fansf6395791
New
United States

So I was flying my P3A today and it clipped a tree and fell about 10 feet upside down. It looked okay on the outside, so I gave it another go and it seemed to fly just fine. I flew for another 15 minutes and all seemed fine.

I was then trying to get a shot where it went around a building and I knew it might lose connection, so I had the RTH height pretty high. Sure enough, it lost connection and returned to me quite well, but even when right next to me, it wouldn't reconnect. Now it's blinking yellow lights on the back and solid red in front. It won't reconnect at all. I've tried updating the drone, which according to the log file was sucessful, but it still won't connect. It also makes this odd beep-beep noise, but it isn't beeping. It's like a motor sound. The gimble looks fine and doesn't have trouble calibrating when turning on, so I don't know what's making noise.

Any idea what could have gone wrong? If I broke the receiver in the crash, what part should I look to replace?
2017-8-5
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

I would not suggest to use it in considering of safety. Please contact our support team and send it in for diagnosis and repair: http://www.dji.com/support
2017-8-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules