Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Carillon Bell Tower
750 5 2017-8-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Sparky Tim
lvl.3
Flight distance : 442011 ft
United States

Went to my local Maker Faire today, fell around the bell tower.

Tim
2017-8-5
Use props
Oracle Miata
Captain
Flight distance : 3759829 ft
  • >>>
United States

That's a great video. Those are beautiful shots.  Kudos.
2017-8-5
Use props
Sparky Tim
lvl.3
United States

Oracle Miata Posted at 2017-8-5 14:29
That's a great video. Those are beautiful shots.  Kudos.

Thank you.
2017-8-5
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Great scenery, Tim. Thanks for sharing. But I do not sure if it is my illusion, is it that the gimbal has a slight tilted? You can try to calibrate the IMU first and then adjust the gimbal roll via DJI GO 4 app. Just ignore if it is just an illusion.  
2017-8-6
Use props
Sparky Tim
lvl.3
United States

DJI Thor Posted at 2017-8-6 03:38
Great scenery, Tim. Thanks for sharing. But I do not sure if it is my illusion, is it that the gimbal has a slight tilted? You can try to calibrate the IMU first and then adjust the gimbal roll via DJI GO 4 app. Just ignore if it is just an illusion.

Yeah I noticed that too. But I’ve been afraid to calibrate anything unless it tells me to. Seems a lot of the stories about fly always and such all start with “I calibrated right before this flight”
2017-8-6
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Sparky Tim Posted at 2017-8-6 07:23
Yeah I noticed that too. But I’ve been afraid to calibrate anything unless it tells me to. Seems a lot of the stories about fly always and such all start with “I calibrated right before this flight”

We always recommend that users calibrate it if the drone does not perform that good, but that depends on you. Anyway, thanks for the sharing of the nice video, looking forward to your more works.
2017-8-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules