Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
"Strong interference" notice ALL the time.
730 5 2017-8-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans84ea54b0
Flight distance : 43707 ft
United Kingdom

Hi all,

Ever since the update I keep getting (i.e, at every location) a "strong interference" message. Why is this?

If I have my mobile phone with me it's either turned off during flight, or on plane mode.

I'm thinking it's either overly sensitive or the message is redundant as every flight has been fine without any issues with signal or weird flight behaviour.

N.B - I only ever fly the drone in the countryside or coast in wide-open spaces so there shouldn't be much (if any) interference, nevermind "strong" interference.

2017-8-6
Use props
Mark The Droner
Captain
Flight distance : 2917 ft
United States

You have a completely stock hardware setup?
2017-8-6
Use props
jsantacroce
lvl.4
Flight distance : 10036 ft
United States

You didn't say but are you referring to the P4P+? My P4P+ controller still has the issue but my non-plus controller with iPad and 4.1.3 app doesn't do it. Everyone has been patiently (well, maybe not so) waiting for the P+ update.
2017-8-6
Use props
Dobmatt
Captain
Flight distance : 1831050 ft
  • >>>
Canada

It's a notorious, annoying but no-worry-much thing somehow related to 2.4 Ghz frequency. Switch to 5.8 and it'll go away, or live with that until they fix it ...
2017-8-6
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Have you tried to calibrate the compass? I would recommend you to switch between 2.4Ghz and 5.8 Ghz to check the performance.
2017-8-13
Use props
BagoDJIoperator
Captain
Flight distance : 1077608 ft
United States

Switch to 5.8Ghz and it will go away
2017-8-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules