Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Forum search function SUCKS
2109 5 2017-8-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
chalde
lvl.4
Flight distance : 668314 ft
  • >>>
United States

I was looking for a thread that I read maybe 30 min ago, I vaguely remembered the title so figured I'll use the search function. Of course, nothing remotely close came back from the search.
So I manually went through the pages and found it again. At that point, I thought, heck, let's try to just copy and paste the text in the search box to see what I could have done wrong.

Guess what.... It's not even appearing in the searches, like at all... Seriously? What's up with the useless search function? Some kind of backward thinking that instead of finding the thread you're looking for, containing the words requested, it makes sure to ignore them?
2017-8-6
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

It does, best to use google.
2017-8-6
Use props
R&L Aerial
Second Officer
Flight distance : 298100 ft
  • >>>
United States

I said the same thing a few years ago, and nothing has changed so it probably never will.........
2017-8-6
Use props
ephektz
lvl.2
Flight distance : 94534 ft
United States

There's so many broken things with this forum software. My favorite bug is the voting system, where there's obviously some type coercion going on in JavaScript and it ends up as NaN on interaction. Complete and total amateur hour.
2017-8-6
Use props
I am the E
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

This is a 1990 search engine!!!
2017-8-6
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

We feel sorry that the forum's search is not that great.
A great option is to use "site:forum.dji.com <search term>" on Google.
2017-8-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules