Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Tranfer
693 6 2017-8-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
BlackInca
lvl.1
Flight distance : 67674 ft
United States

How do I tranfer spark video to my iPhone 6s
2017-8-6
Use props
nucmanchh
Second Officer
United States

Open up the app DJI Go4 and at the bottom u'll see 'Editor' - video's are there. Long tap the video u want to transfer you'll see the iPhone share icon - it shares to you camera roll
2017-8-6
Use props
PascalG
lvl.4
Flight distance : 274327 ft
United States

That's goign to be the low res version of the video stored on your device.  I usually connect the SD card directly to my phone or iPad with an adapter to copy ththe high res versions
2017-8-6
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

You can click Editor---select a footage---Download original video, then it is downloaded to your device's album.
2017-8-7
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

PascalG Posted at 2017-8-6 10:53
That's goign to be the low res version of the video stored on your device.  I usually connect the SD card directly to my phone or iPad with an adapter to copy ththe high res versions

Spark's video resolution fixes in 1920×1080 30p, thus the original version can be downloaded via mobile device directly.
2017-8-7
Use props
Indi91
lvl.3
Flight distance : 103973 ft

I either download like what DJI Thor said, or download from SD to computer to my archives, and copy to thumbdrive which connects to iPhone (Sandisk iXpand). From there either i view directly or transfer to phone memory.
2017-8-7
Use props
PascalG
lvl.4
Flight distance : 274327 ft
United States

I just find it easier to pull the card instead of turning everything on especially as I usually edit the videos and pics on my iPad which being a 4th gen I can't use the app with
2017-8-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules