Date/Time on my Spark Videos is 12/31/1903
1160 6 2017-8-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans1bc81f59
lvl.2
Flight distance : 19488 ft
United States

Can anyone help me on how to set the correct date/time? I would have thought it would get it from the gps satellites.
2017-8-6
Use props
treeboy
lvl.3
Flight distance : 604747 ft
United States

Tell me what's different back then. Are there enough salmon you could cross the river on their backs without getting wet? Is the planet cooler?
2017-8-6
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Have you checked the date of the photos? Please provide me with an original video from the SD card and the black box data for analysis. As for the Black Box data, please export it via DJI Assistant 2. Here is a video for your reference.
2017-8-7
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Please try to format the SD card and test again. Besides, please upgrade the drone to the latest firmware and back up the files on the SD card first. We recommend using the original SD card when testing.
Please keep us updated if the problem persists, thank you.
2017-8-7
Use props
fans1bc81f59
lvl.2
Flight distance : 19488 ft
United States

DJI Thor Posted at 2017-8-7 01:38
Please try to format the SD card and test again. Besides, please upgrade the drone to the latest firmware and back up the files on the SD card first. We recommend using the original SD card when testing.
Please keep us updated if the problem persists, thank you.

Thanks for the reply. The drone and the remote controller were both updated at the time I powered on the first time. Interestingly, As a photographer I always format my SD card in the device prior to start shooting with the camera, so I did do a format using the DJI Go 4 app while connected to the drone.

I will reformat the card and try again!  Will keep you posted.

Thanks... Ralph
2017-8-7
Use props
Aeromirage
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1778045 ft
  • >>>
United States

Wow... you have a time machine!!
That ought to be worth a fortune!!
2017-8-7
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

fans1bc81f59 Posted at 2017-8-7 15:22
Thanks for the reply. The drone and the remote controller were both updated at the time I powered on the first time. Interestingly, As a photographer I always format my SD card in the device prior to start shooting with the camera, so I did do a format using the DJI Go 4 app while connected to the drone.

I will reformat the card and try again!  Will keep you posted.

Thanks for the feedback. I also want to kindly remind you that if the SD card is formatted on the computer, the SD card that is less than or equal to 32GB should only be formatted into the FAT32 file system. The recommended cluster size is 32KB. The SD card that is larger than 32GB should only be formatted into the exFAT file system. The recommended cluster size is 128KB.
Besides, please export the data from the black box as Diana mentioned, which is very helpful for us to figure out where the problem exist then get it addressed soon, appreciate it.
2017-8-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules