Sharing HD Video on Editor
2551 5 2017-8-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
jefflee
lvl.1
Flight distance : 20925 ft
Sweden

Has anyone used the DJI Go 4 App Editor to share out video they've taken with their Spark? I really like the "Auto Edit" videos that are put together with my shots. I wanted to save a file in HD to share, but the app says I need to "connect equipment" in order for the HD video to be downloaded to my iPhone. I do this, and then it gives me the error that it cannot be connected... Anyone have success with this feature yet using HD?
2017-8-6
Use props
Szwedu
lvl.4
Flight distance : 378114 ft
United States

https://forum.dji.com/thread-106627-1-1.html
2017-8-6
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Could you please provide us with the screenshot of “cannot be connected”? You need to connect the phone with the drone to grab the original video.
2017-8-7
Use props
jefflee
lvl.1
Flight distance : 20925 ft
United States

DJI Thor Posted at 2017-8-7 02:33
Could you please provide us with the screenshot of “cannot be connected”? You need to connect the phone with the drone to grab the original video.

Here is what shows up on my screen when I connect the drone with my iPhone and attempt to load the HD clips:

IMG_3732.PNG
2017-8-7
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

jefflee Posted at 2017-8-7 16:21
Here is what shows up on my screen when I connect the drone with my iPhone and attempt to load the HD clips:

Please try to take a video and download the original version to "Edit" and use the AutoEdit again. Besides, may I know your iPhone model?
2017-8-13
Use props
fansf2304bca
lvl.3
Flight distance : 952664 ft
Chile

This happened to me. It turned out to be that I had no enough space on the phone. The app need enough space to download the complete HD file in order to create the short autoedited video. Instead of a message saying that there is not enough space you get that message.
2017-8-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules