Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Constant "Near Ristricted Fly Zone: Warning
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
QuadKid
Captain
Flight distance : 482349 ft
United States

Went flying yesterday to a place I have flown many times, first time since updating to 01.11.20 FW. The understand warning window kept popping up avery 20-30 seconds, I would have to check the 2 availablr ticks and confirm, then it would come up again, wery annoying. The aircraft was flying fine during this time.

Anyone have a cure?
2017-8-7
Use props
bigal
lvl.4
Flight distance : 65771 ft
United Kingdom

see if you still have the option of switching the GeoSystem off, I have mine turned off as i fly in one of DJI restricted zones which is not an official restricted zone. i do not intend to update for fear of the option being removed.
2017-8-7
Use props
QuadKid
Captain
United States

bigal Posted at 2017-8-7 07:49
see if you still have the option of switching the GeoSystem off, I have mine turned off as i fly in one of DJI restricted zones which is not an official restricted zone. i do not intend to update for fear of the option being removed.

OK Thanks.
2017-8-7
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

I would recommend you to check whether the location is in the NFZ: http://www.dji.com/flysafe/no-fly
2017-8-8
Use props
QuadKid
Captain
United States

DJI Susan Posted at 2017-8-8 00:52
I would recommend you to check whether the location is in the NFZ: http://www.dji.com/flysafe/no-fly

Susan, no where near a NFZ, (checked DJI / NFZ) flown here many times in the past with no issues before the most recent update to 1.11.02It doesn not restrict my flying but constatnly warns me. Thanks
2017-8-8
Use props
bluemarley67
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1242638 ft
United States

I have unlocked mine and have been goo since the day i did that also as of last update you are fine to update the drone
2017-8-8
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

QuadKid Posted at 2017-8-8 01:00
Susan, no where near a NFZ, (checked DJI / NFZ) flown here many times in the past with no issues before the most recent update to 1.11.02It doesn not restrict my flying but constatnly warns me. Thanks

Could you PM me your DJI Account and upload the flight record? Point out the time, and I'll check it.
2017-8-10
Use props
RicardoGray
Captain
Flight distance : 4356421 ft
United States

bigal Posted at 2017-8-7 07:49

That's exactly why I am not updating too!!!!!!!! I have an Advanced, and I am a couple versions back on the Go app and firmware. I do have the ability to turn off the GEO and I don't want to lose that option either. I used to update every time, but at least with my Advanced it flies great and I don't think the last couple of updates do anything for me anyway, pretty sure just adding more restrictions. Since they are not making the Advanced or the P3P  or the Standard any more, don't see any reason to change anything at this point.
2017-8-10
Use props
QuadKid
Captain
United States

DJI Susan Posted at 2017-8-10 04:22
Could you PM me your DJI Account and upload the flight record? Point out the time, and I'll check it.

Never PM'd before how do I go about doing that?
2017-8-10
Use props
bluemarley67
Second Officer
United States

Do you seem personal message on left hand side under + add friend? Under your profile picture. Click on the persons personal message you want to pm. Easy as that buddy.
2017-8-10
Use props
bluemarley67
Second Officer
United States

Do you seem personal message on left hand side under + add friend? Under your profile picture. Click on the persons personal message you want to pm. Easy as that buddy.
2017-8-10
Use props
QuadKid
Captain
United States

bluemarley67 Posted at 2017-8-10 07:16

10-4 Waiting for Susan to accept
2017-8-10
Use props
bluemarley67
Second Officer
United States

Glad i could help ya out!
good luck to ya
2017-8-10
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

QuadKid Posted at 2017-8-10 04:43
Never PM'd before how do I go about doing that?

Sir, I have contacted you in PM, please reply me directly.
2017-8-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules