Looking to upgrade
398 2 2017-8-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
bluemarley67
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1242638 ft
United States

Hello everyone, I am looking to upgrade to the Inspire 2. Currently I own 2 p4p uavs one for backup and the other has 33 stress cracks 21 of them showed up on friday it was a chilly day of 44*F. that being said phantoms are nutorious for stress cracks (mine all happen to be on the landing legs). Does the Inspire 2 have issues like this or leaking oil from landing gears? I want to know the most common issues of the craft. More than likely it will not steer me away from the craft. I just want to know what issues exist are there physical, electronic, structual, ect. However I do know of the propellers, but thse can be fixed. I have extensivley researched that aspect. Thank you all, very much appreciated.
2017-8-7
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Sorry for the stress cracks in Phantom series products, please send them for cover replacement at your most convenience,
Inspire 2 is professional aircraft in filmmaking industry, and the products are in good quality. If there is any malfunction, DJI will take responsibility.
I understand your request, hope other customers could give you some suggestions.
2017-8-7
Use props
bluemarley67
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1242638 ft
United States

Thankyou mindy i wont be sending in i am repairing myself
2017-8-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules