4208 20 2017-8-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
RolMar
lvl.1
Flight distance : 286096 ft
Austria

Hi

I purchased a Mavic Pro some weeks ago and I'm in the process of getting used to it.

However, I have a strange problem: I can not activate the HDR, AEB, etc., settings in the appropriate camera menu ("Photo"). I can only select "Single Shot"; the other possibilities do not show up. I can see them when I disconnect the smart phone from the RC. When I reconnect the smart phone, dji go 4 initialises and the AEB, HDR settings disappear again.
I use a iPhone 7 plus running on iOS 10.3.3. DJI go 4 is on 4.1.5. Mavic pro has the latest firmware 01.03.0900.

Many thanks for you support.

RoMar
2017-8-7
Use props
Ex Machina
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1806362 ft
United States

Wait, re-read your post -- are you connected to the Mavic via the RC when the options disappear?
2017-8-7
Use props
RolMar
lvl.1
Austria

Ex Machina Posted at 2017-8-7 13:19
Wait, re-read your post -- are you connected to the Mavic via the RC when the options disappear?

Hi,

Yes, they disapppear when I connect the RC!
2017-8-7
Use props
Ex Machina
Second Officer
United States

Many features only show up or are selectable while connected to the Mavic. Threw me at first, too.
2017-8-7
Use props
Ex Machina
Second Officer
United States

RolMar Posted at 2017-8-7 13:20
Hi,

Yes, they disapppear when I connect the RC!

Yes, but to be completely clear, is the RC connected to the Mavic at the same time?
2017-8-7
Use props
RolMar
lvl.1
Austria

Ex Machina Posted at 2017-8-7 13:26
Yes, but to be completely clear, is the RC connected to the Mavic at the same time?

Yes, everything is up and running: Mavic, RC, and dji go 4. But the menu shows only "Single Photo". When I then unplug the cable the additional items (HDR, AEB,..) show up (but of course I cannot configure anything as it is disconnected). When I replug the cable the connection is re-established (I can hear a beep from the phone)) and the items in the menu disappear. The RC shows the picture from the camera, everything is working except this menu. :-(
2017-8-7
Use props
Ex Machina
Second Officer
United States

RolMar Posted at 2017-8-7 13:31
Yes, everything is up and running: Mavic, RC, and dji go 4. But the menu shows only "Single Photo". When I then unplug the cable the additional items (HDR, AEB,..) show up (but of course I cannot configure anything as it is disconnected). When I replug the cable the connection is re-established (I can hear a beep from the phone)) and the items in the menu disappear. The RC shows the picture from the camera, everything is working except this menu. :-(

That's really odd. Have you tried refreshing  or downgrading the firmware using DJI's Assistant 2 app?
2017-8-7
Use props
RolMar
lvl.1
Austria

Ex Machina Posted at 2017-8-7 13:53
That's really odd. Have you tried refreshing  or downgrading the firmware using DJI's Assistant 2 app?

Yes, I refreshed it, but did not yet make a downgrade.
2017-8-7
Use props
Ex Machina
Second Officer
United States

RolMar Posted at 2017-8-7 14:01
Yes, I refreshed it, but did not yet make a downgrade.

Might be worth a shot. I had a problem with corrupt DNG files which was not resolved by a  refresh, but was with a downgrade and then returning to the current firmware. Good luck.
2017-8-7
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Are you able to reset the camera settings? Please try it. Besides, please post some screenshots for better assistance.
2017-8-7
Use props
RolMar
lvl.1
Austria

DJI Diana Posted at 2017-8-7 19:32
Are you able to reset the camera settings? Please try it. Besides, please post some screenshots for better assistance.

I just reset the camera settings and it seems that this removed the problem. I only had a few minutes time as it is in the morning. I'll do some more tests in the evening and post the results. Thanks for your advice.
2017-8-7
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

RolMar Posted at 2017-8-7 21:24
I just reset the camera settings and it seems that this removed the problem. I only had a few minutes time as it is in the morning. I'll do some more tests in the evening and post the results. Thanks for your advice.

You are welcome, should you have any further questions, please keep us updated.
2017-8-7
Use props
RolMar
lvl.1
Austria

DJI Diana Posted at 2017-8-7 23:03
You are welcome, should you have any further questions, please keep us updated.

Hi,
I just made some more tests, everything is working fine now after the camera reset.
Many thanks again,
RolMar
2017-8-8
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

RolMar Posted at 2017-8-8 12:36
Hi,
I just made some more tests, everything is working fine now after the camera reset.
Many thanks again,

My pleasure, glad to hear that, hope you can enjoy the drone, happy flying!
2017-8-9
Use props
MavCT
lvl.2
Flight distance : 228530 ft
United States

I'm having the same issue with DJI Go 4 v4.1.22 on my iPhone X and the Mavic running the latest firmware. I tried resetting the camera settings but it didn't fix it for me, still only seeing "Single Photo". On my Samsung Galaxy S2 Tab I'm able to see HDR, AEB, etc but not on my iPhone X. Thoughts?
2018-1-9
Use props
Koliz
lvl.1
Flight distance : 2028 ft
Lithuania

I have same problem with Samsung Galaxy s7 Edge and DJI Spark. Any idea how can I fix it? Camera reset is not fixed that problem for me too.
2018-4-24
Use props
Koliz
lvl.1
Flight distance : 2028 ft
Lithuania

Koliz Posted at 2018-4-24 00:53
I have same problem with Samsung Galaxy s7 Edge and DJI Spark. Any idea how can I fix it? Camera reset is not fixed that problem for me too.

Fixed: camera reset couple times, and then restarted all devices.
2018-4-24
Use props
joepan
New
United States

I have same problem with the ipad mini. when i disconnect the cable the selections are there. when i reconnect only single shot remains. when i connect to my lg v20, everything is there also. additonally, i have reset multiple times and have turned everything off then powered back again, then reset a few more times, but problem remains.
2018-11-1
Use props
joepan
New
United States

here are some photos of the above issue

2018-11-1
Use props
joepan
New
Belgium

correction, my lg v20 does the same thing now, as the ipad mini.
2018-11-1
Use props
sws2810
lvl.2
Flight distance : 418714 ft
United States

Me too.. I have an iPhone 8 with IOS 13.6.1 , the latest DJI Go 4 App, with a totally updated DJI Mavic Pro. It worked once today ( I even did an AEB test with it and the 3 exposures work gret) but now I do not have those option an hour later. I did the 'Camera Reset' - but it did not help. Seems everything else works fine. Any & all suggestions most welcomed. Thanks in advance.
2020-9-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules