Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
No SD card error with SD card inserted.
12551 14 2017-8-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans283a1b0a
New
United Kingdom

Situation: I switched out the origional SD card for another card and it would not work. Mavic gave me "Gimbal Disconnected" error when attempting to fly. Put the SD card that came with the drone back into the Mavic but still only see a grey screen. I reformatted the SD card via my computer but when I put it back in the Mavic, still nothing. Tried to reformat via the app, but the app comes back saying "No SD card." Card is inserted correctly and there is no damage to the gimbal. HELP!!!
2017-8-7
Use props
fans283a1b0a
New
United Kingdom

ShadyDealer Posted at 2017-8-7 13:46
What spec is th card? Possibly not good enough read and write speed. You’ll need a class 10 UHS-1

Its the SD card that came with the Mavic. Lexar 633x 16GB
2017-8-7
Use props
ShadyDealer
First Officer
Flight distance : 983428 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

What spec is th card? Possibly not good enough read and write speed. You’ll need a class 10 UHS-1
2017-8-7
Use props
fans283a1b0a
New
United Kingdom

fans283a1b0a Posted at 2017-8-7 13:45
Its the SD card that came with the Mavic. Lexar 633x 16GB

the sd card that came with it is a class 10
2017-8-7
Use props
MARSAN
First Officer
Flight distance : 966978 ft
Belgium

Pop the SD card in and out several times.
Works for me when I get this error message.
Make sure that the gold contacts face up and that you hear a faint click when inserting the card.
2017-8-7
Use props
ShadyDealer
First Officer
Flight distance : 983428 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

fans283a1b0a Posted at 2017-8-7 13:48
the sd card that came with it is a class 10

Hmmm yeah that’s odd. Sure you’ve inserted it the correct way. Don’t know then to be fair.
2017-8-7
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Insert the original SD card of the drone, then restart the drone, see if it works. Besides, if the drone can recognize the SD card after the restart, please format it via the APP.
2017-8-7
Use props
fans283a1b0a
New
United Kingdom

DJI Diana Posted at 2017-8-7 19:24
Insert the original SD card of the drone, then restart the drone, see if it works. Besides, if the drone can recognize the SD card after the restart, please format it via the APP.

Tried all of the above to no avail. The SD card is inserted correctly. When I go to format via the app, it says no SD card still. Tried formating to Fat32 and ExFat just to see and neither works.. any thoughts?
2017-8-7
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

fans283a1b0a Posted at 2017-8-7 22:18
Tried all of the above to no avail. The SD card is inserted correctly. When I go to format via the app, it says no SD card still. Tried formating to Fat32 and ExFat just to see and neither works.. any thoughts?

Take the SD card out, restart the drone, then check if the drone is working properly without SD card. Besides, please provide some screenshots about this issue.
2017-8-7
Use props
fans70cad27e
lvl.1
Netherlands

I have the same problem, tried everything above. Suddenly it looked liked it worked.The controller recognized the SD card and i was able to format. But when I restarted everything without changing anything, again the controller didn't recognized the SD card again.
2018-1-8
Use props
The Duke
lvl.1
Flight distance : 20942 ft
United Kingdom

fans70cad27e Posted at 2018-1-8 11:57
I have the same problem, tried everything above. Suddenly it looked liked it worked.The controller recognized the SD card and i was able to format. But when I restarted everything without changing anything, again the controller didn't recognized the SD card again.

I have started to have the same "NO SD Card" problems even with a Scandisc V10 card that I have used in the P4P before and which still has some clips on it. If so many people are having the same fault, even with the best hi spec cards sure;y this must be a software problem?
As a bad effect of this I ended up with all my shoot clips from yesterday on the internal memory of my Android and when I try and get them into my editing suite there are no pictures!!!!
Chris
2018-6-27
Use props
Picanoc Jack
Captain
Flight distance : 10149541 ft
Canada

DJI Diana Posted at 2017-8-7 19:24

that's what I had to do Diana, was just about to tell him that, thank you
2018-6-27
Use props
berguney
lvl.1
Flight distance : 443 ft
Turkey

any solutions? i'm in the same situation in here with the spark.
2018-9-18
Use props
fans4b2cb819
lvl.1

Netherlands

Format to MS-DOS (FAT). Worked with me
2019-1-12
Use props
djiuser_kzESTLFW8Tuv
New

United States

Put the sd card in my camera and formatted it. Then put it back in the drone