Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Choosing a channel
2244 2 2017-8-8
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
StarFishUK
lvl.3
Flight distance : 54970 ft
United Kingdom

I want to use 2,4Ghz as being in the UK the range is really poor otherwise.

If I select 2.4 I think have the option to choose a channel. I don't really know how to sellect a good channel and what the effects are. I live in a rural area with very (very!) little competing radio signals, but I'm still suprised by how the other channels show activity. It seems that if I'm close to the Spark and have chosen (for example) channel 5 then channels 3, 4, 6 and 7 show interference as if the Spark's own signal is spilling over. If I stand back all other channels drop to nothing indicating no interference.

The reason I'm keen to dig into this is that sometimes I get great video - rock solid, smooth and fast. Other times when I fly the video is blocky, laggy and stuttery. I am keen to get the video as smooth as possible, but I'm finding it difficult to understand why it is sometimes great and sometimes quite poor.

I am using the Spark with the RC connected to a Samsung S8 (Android) via an OTG cable.

2017-8-8
Use props
roberteb
lvl.2
Flight distance : 131417 ft
Nigeria

More info, how WiFI Channels are working
2017-8-8
Use props
StarFishUK
lvl.3
Flight distance : 54970 ft
United Kingdom

roberteb Posted at 2017-8-8 04:50
More info, how WiFI Channels are working https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1QbMxwuRP2Y

That video is really useful - thanks.

Is WiFi interference the cause of poor streaming video quality then?
2017-8-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules