If your Spark flew away, what color it is/was?
796 5 2017-8-8
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Adriano Araujo
Second Officer
Flight distance : 731565 ft
Brazil

Just trying to find some pattern. Darken colors can lead to higher internal temperature.

Also,

Is there any flyaway using DJI Go (with no controller)? All reports, so far, states using RC.

2017-8-8
Use props
Thor1
Second Officer
Flight distance : 196837 ft
Canada

mine tried to fly away the same as everyone else's and it was white. also the battery did not over heat. luckily i caught it and landed safely. (i was using RC)

i highly doubt color will have much to do with it. i dont think over heating does either. i think over heating would cause it to "fall out of the sky" before it flies away!
2017-8-8
Use props
Adriano Araujo
Second Officer
Flight distance : 731565 ft
Brazil

Thor1 Posted at 2017-8-8 04:42
mine tried to fly away the same as everyone else's and it was white. also the battery did not over heat. luckily i caught it and landed safely. (i was using RC)

i highly doubt color will have much to do with it. i dont think over heating does either. i think over heating would cause it to "fall out of the sky" before it flies away!

I think fall from the sky is better than fly away.... at least you got the Spark corpse..... ;-)
2017-8-8
Use props
Monochrome
lvl.3
Flight distance : 12710 ft
United States

It was already discussed here. Sparks color is wrong lead.
2017-8-8
Use props
Canonian
lvl.3
Flight distance : 37740 ft
  • >>>
Croatia

Adriano Araujo Posted at 2017-8-8 04:54
I think fall from the sky is better than fly away.... at least you got the Spark corpse..... ;-)

LOL
2017-8-8
Use props
method007
Second Officer
Flight distance : 110449 ft
  • >>>
United States

If by fly away you are trying to say "drop to ATTI and float away with the find" - that can happen at anytime.  Compass interference or GPS dropping out, it doesn't matter how you are controlling it.
2017-8-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules