Downward vision system error
6622 9 2017-8-8
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
schimt
New
United States

Is there a way to calibrate the vision system on the spark? I know you can with the mavic in DJI assistant 2, but i don't see the calibration options when I open it with my spark.
Thank you for any insight and support

2017-8-8
Use props
ImHereToCrash
Second Officer
Flight distance : 5381368 ft
  • >>>
United States

what exactly are you attempting to calibrate and why?   

do you mean the camera you use on gimbal to see live view ?

do you mean the VPS system (visual positioning system)  which is used to stabilize the aircraft at take off and landings?

if you mean gimbal camera you can only really at the moment adjust the angle of the dangle and speed,  not really calibrate yet.

if you mean the VPS system, what is wrong with it.. is it very unstable like wobbly hovering few feet off the ground? does it fail to see ground after certain distance? what is it?
2017-8-8
Use props
Thor1
lvl.4
Flight distance : 196837 ft
Canada

ImHereToCrash Posted at 2017-8-8 08:38
what exactly are you attempting to calibrate and why?   

do you mean the camera you use on gimbal to see live view ?

In the title it says "Downward vision system error" so i assume he means "Downward vision system" as in VPS. and i have no idea if it can be calibrated but the manual may have the answer.
2017-8-8
Use props
ImHereToCrash
Second Officer
Flight distance : 5381368 ft
  • >>>
United States

Thor1 Posted at 2017-8-8 08:41
In the title it says "Downward vision system error" so i assume he means "Downward vision system" as in VPS. and i have no idea if it can be calibrated but the manual may have the answer.

i was just making sure since most people want to calibrate their gimbals and video camera, not their VPS,

as far as i know it cannot be recalibrated at the moment.. unmodded untampered with sparks can usually use VPS in moderate sunlight up to 30 feet..it ranges between 25-30 feet.  if lighting either too direct and strong reflecting heavily off the ground or too dark out that distance VPS works can drop and stability can suffer a lot.  
2017-8-8
Use props
Thor1
lvl.4
Canada

what exactly is wrong with it?
2017-8-8
Use props
Thor1
lvl.4
Canada

ImHereToCrash Posted at 2017-8-8 08:45
i was just making sure since most people want to calibrate their gimbals and video camera, not their VPS,

this makes sense
2017-8-8
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Spark doesn't have the calibrating option for the vision positioning system. If you got the error message about vision system error, please try to reboot the drone, if it still exists, you need to send the drone in for repair.
2017-8-8
Use props
JoeCec
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3491430 ft
  • >>>
United States

2017-8-28
Use props
lacoupe-spark
New
Argentina

After a fall mi spark display this error..

"Downward vision system error (4001)"  

I think thats have a fisical damage
2017-9-3
Use props
djiuser_PFLOMjnZqfYf
New

United Kingdom

lacoupe-spark Posted at 2017-9-3 19:00
After a fall mi spark display this error..

"Downward vision system error (4001)"  

Did you fix this problem?
2020-5-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules