Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Blurry Footage! Please help!
874 5 2017-8-8
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
ZeusZ
lvl.1

United States

Shot at 30FPS 4K. D-Cinelike sharpness +1 and everything else at 0. ISO 100 and SS 80.

There are two problems with this footage:
1. A tremendous lack of definition. Everything looks very mushy to me.
2. Shakiness. You can see this around 0:24 very clearly.

Please help me out if you have ANY idea whats going on here!

2017-8-8
Use props
I am the E
lvl.4
  • >>>
Canada

Make your video PUBLIC!!! So we can see it!
2017-8-8
Use props
ZeusZ
lvl.1

United States

I am the E Posted at 2017-8-8 18:09
Make your video PUBLIC!!! So we can see it!

oops! Thank you! It has been adjusted!
2017-8-8
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Make sure the firmware is up to date, calibrate the gimbal, reset the camera settings, then shot a video, see if it has the same issue. If it is the same, please upload an original video from the SD card to the Dropbox for analysis, thank you in advance!
2017-8-8
Use props
cristianc
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1008143 ft
Australia

It does indeed looks bad, in saying that did you make sure to tap on the screen to focus when using DJI Go App . I have center focus set up as C2 on the remote controller.
2017-8-9
Use props
ZeusZ
lvl.1

United States

Last night I updated the firmware, calibrated both the IMU and gimbal and reset the camera settings. I shot 3 test videos tonight with the following settings. 2.7k at 24 fps. 100 ISO, 50 SS.

Here's the dropbox link. https://www.dropbox.com/sh/bbzpc ... T8_XhdereUcjLa?dl=0
The first two videos looks alright. Is this the maximum capability of the mavic camera? It seems to me that I've seen much sharper, clearer shots from the Mavic. The third video has lots of shakiness and I recieved a error on the controller that read "abnormal gimbal vibration." I immediately landed the drone and saw nothing visibly wrong with the gimbal. Thank you in advance for any assistance!
2017-8-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules