1171 10 2017-8-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
HazzaVanVlazza
lvl.1
Flight distance : 439626 ft
  • >>>
Australia

I cannot even click the 'GO FLY' button on the P4 Pro + screen it wont let me go into the flying screen and if it does (happend once) i have NO SIGNAL but can still start and stop the motors?! This is due to update, i have tried re setting to factory settings and re installing updates but this is not helping. I have flown heaps of DJI drones and i am not happy with this should not be this problematic. HELP PLEASE

2017-8-9
Use props
HazzaVanVlazza
lvl.1
  • >>>
Australia

My remote firmware version is V01.02.01.00 and P4 Pro + firmware is V01.04.0602
2017-8-9
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Have you upgraded the RC successfully? Could you please provide a short video about this issue? How did you reset the RC, via the DJI Assistant 2?
2017-8-9
Use props
Drone2184
New
Canada

HazzaVanVlazza Posted at 2017-8-9 01:04

Holy hell thats the same firmware as me and I have the same problem but I can get into the go fly and sometimes it says no visionary connection.

I have been having the same problem for about a week and am about to go on a trip to a very scenic place, I would love to have my drone working but the No signal has thwarted my plans. I have complete control of flight but its not very useful without the ability to see where your going and take photos I have contacted possibly the most horrendous support client in the world and they want me to send it in.

I don't know if this is a problem for everyone else but I can't update my p4p+ it says it is updating in the app and it finishes but when I relaunch the drone and app the exact same update reappears.

I have reset the drone to factory settings and tried to update it but is completes the update I restart it and it is still says update with that exact same firmware
2017-8-9
Use props
Drone2184
New
Canada

Holy hell thats the same firmware as me and I have the same problem but I can get into the go fly and sometimes it says no visionary connection.

I have been having the same problem for about a week and am about to go on a trip to a very scenic place, I would love to have my drone working but the No signal has thwarted my plans. I have complete control of flight but its not very useful without the ability to see where your going and take photos I have contacted possibly the most horrendous support client in the world and they want me to send it in.

I don't know if this is a problem for everyone else but I can't update my p4p+ it says it is updating in the app and it finishes but when I relaunch the drone and app the exact same update reappears.

I have reset the drone to factory settings and tried to update it but is completes the update I restart it and it is still says update with that exact same firmware
2017-8-9
Use props
Drone2184
New
Canada

2017-8-9
Use props
Drone2184
New
Canada

Holy hell thats the same firmware as me and I have the same problem but I can get into the go fly and sometimes it says no visionary connection.  I have been having the same problem for about a week and am about to go on a trip to a very scenic place, I would love to have my drone working but the No signal has thwarted my plans. I have complete control of flight but its not very useful without the ability to see where your going and take photos I have contacted possibly the most horrendous support client in the world and they want me to send it in.  I don't know if this is a problem for everyone else but I can't update my p4p+ it says it is updating in the app and it finishes but when I relaunch the drone and app the exact same update reappears.   I have reset the drone to factory settings and tried to update it but is completes the update I restart it and it is still says update with that exact same firmware
2017-8-9
Use props
Drone2184
New
Canada

DJI Diana Posted at 2017-8-9 02:52
Have you upgraded the RC successfully? Could you please provide a short video about this issue? How did you reset the RC, via the DJI Assistant 2?

I have the EXACT same problem and have seen others have it too. I have reset the RC via DJI assistant 2 and upgraded it from there and from the controller. it says the update was successful. but still doesn't work please fix this because I have contacted dji support and it says to send it in
2017-8-9
Use props
HazzaVanVlazza
lvl.1
  • >>>
Australia

Here is a dropbox link to the app not working video and what my camera LED/RC linking LED is flashing: https://www.dropbox.com/s/c6ulqtuxmy0hu4n/IMG_3060.MOV?dl=0
2017-8-9
Use props
HazzaVanVlazza
lvl.1
  • >>>
Australia

Here is the APP not working: https://www.dropbox.com/s/lq7w2uiuihfgtw5/IMG_3062.MOV?dl=0
2017-8-9
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

HazzaVanVlazza Posted at 2017-8-9 14:31
Here is the APP not working: https://www.dropbox.com/s/lq7w2uiuihfgtw5/IMG_3062.MOV?dl=0

What about the left light of the RC, solid green? I saw the APP is checking the version of the drone on the video, please make sure you've upgraded the firmware successfully, then take the SD card out, restart the drone, wait until the APP checked the firmware of the drone, then click on the GO FLY.
2017-8-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules