Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Charger from USB directly to battery
1826 8 2017-8-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
PetrP314
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1095853 ft
Czechia

Finally there is a solution how to charge a battery from powerbank without being in the drone... Check this out:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Rcharlance-5V-3A-Android-Plug-Charger-Converte-Charging-For-DJI-SPARK-Quadcopter-/192270827038?hash=item2cc43bfe1e:g:FtEAAOSwhIFZiX0o
2017-8-9
Use props
Monochrome
lvl.4
Flight distance : 12710 ft
Poland

Nice and not expensive.
2017-8-9
Use props
PetrP314
Second Officer
Czechia

I was waiting for this so much... This is true travel charger From car usb charger or powerbank without the drone directly to the battery... I will try it
2017-8-9
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

We don't recommend using third-party accessories for Spark because that might not be cover by warranty if Spark gets faulty by it. Thanks for the kindly understanding. 第三方配件不保.png
2017-8-10
Use props
PetrP314
Second Officer
Czechia

DJI Thor Posted at 2017-8-10 20:16
We don't recommend using third-party accessories for Spark because that might not be cover by warranty if Spark gets faulty by it. Thanks for the kindly understanding. [view_image]

Hello Thor, fully understand it... It is a generic statement in all manuals for all electronics... However if there is no official accessory we need, we have to risk it and hope for the best... Make this cable oficially and I will buy it straight away. My use-case is: charge a battery from powerbank outside of the drone. So I can fly and other battery is charged during that time. Charging hub will not help, it is 220V powered. And there is nothing else from DJI for charging, so no options oficially...
2017-8-10
Use props
Szwedu
Second Officer
Flight distance : 378114 ft
United States

DJI Thor Posted at 2017-8-10 20:16
We don't recommend using third-party accessories for Spark because that might not be cover by warranty if Spark gets faulty by it. Thanks for the kindly understanding. [view_image]

Some moderator once told me there will be such an adaptor for charging battery of the spark. So just sell it and we wont look for third party .
2017-8-10
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

PetrP314 Posted at 2017-8-10 20:58
Hello Thor, fully understand it... It is a generic statement in all manuals for all electronics... However if there is no official accessory we need, we have to risk it and hope for the best... Make this cable oficially and I will buy it straight away. My use-case is: charge a battery from powerbank outside of the drone. So I can fly and other battery is charged during that time. Charging hub will not help, it is 220V powered. And there is nothing else from DJI for charging, so no options oficially...

I understand your feeling, and we don't have an adapter for connecting the hub to the powerbank, and for your benefit, we suggest not using third party accessories.
2017-8-11
Use props
lannes
Captain
Flight distance : 4465 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

PetrP314 Posted at 2017-8-10 20:58

You could use something like an omnicharge 2.0 battery pack with an AC outlet

http://www.omnicharge.co/products/omni-20

A bit more expensive than the ebay option but then you can use the standard DJI chargers
2017-8-11
Use props
PetrP314
Second Officer
Czechia

lannes Posted at 2017-8-11 05:43
You could use something like an omnicharge 2.0 battery pack with an AC outlet

http://www.omnicharge.co/products/omni-20

Total overkill solution for hiking/mountain biking... I am talking about 6-7 hours on bike when I would like to charge a battery on-the-go outside of the drone... Using that battery, plus adapter 220V and charging hub is a lot of weight and cables...
2017-8-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules