Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
*UPDATE* More dark comedy.
854 15 2017-8-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
RU-X
Flight distance : 2595 ft
United States

Some had asked to be updated on my situation from:
https://forum.dji.com/forum.php? ... =1&extra=#pid906122

Alright this is getting down right comical at this point. I'm still frustrated as all hell; but now the rage is mixed with a bit of disbelief. Dark comedy I suppose.

So about 5 months ago, I went to my bank and opened a dispute claiming DJI is not fulfilling their warranty claims and thus fraud on what was sold.

2 months later DJI comes back saying that they are not at fault and will not issue a refund since the return window has passed. I then refute this with emails, case numbers, and shipping numbers of all of the failed attempts of repair to show how this is fraud of not delivering what i paid for.

Another 2 months pass and DJI still refuses to refund and my bank says you're SOL get your product back.

OKAY fine.

Cliff note of the current conversation (I keep getting different people to talk to, BTW):

Me: You win, dispute closed without my refund so send me back the Mavic repaired or replaced to THIS address.

DJI: Okay

Me: Great, send it to this address

DJI: Okay we'll send it soon

Me: Great I look forward to a tracking number

DJI: Okay, where do you what this shipped?

Me: .....to this address--i told you this many time--this is adding to the frustrations!

DJI: Great, our logistics team will send it out

Me: Cool, thanks!

UPS Tracking: You have a shipment being send here

Me: What the heck DJI, it's being sent to the wrong address

DJI: (in somewhat broken english) Oh sorry, thanks for not flipping out during these frustrating times. Here's what we'll do, the shipment is already out, we can't do anything. Once the package gets to the address and no one receives it-it will be returned to sender and that's when we'll change the address. Apologies if there was mess on the information on the case.

Me: *frustrated* What do you mean IF there was a mess? There clearly is a mess. ::hand on face::

Why is this so difficult?
2017-8-9
Use props
Sky Tiger
lvl.1
United States

Wow, that's crazy.  Along with this update nightmare it has me wanting to get mine fixed, sell it, and go with a different manufacturer.
2017-8-9
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

This situation has filled us with regret, we are sincerely sorry for the trouble you’ve been caused.
With the case number (CAS-458598-Q3T0V5) you posted on previous thread, package was shipped back to DJI on 3rd, April, that is the latest status I can check.
So have you got your drone in the end? We would like to assist if you could provide more information.
We apologize again for the unpleasant experience.
2017-8-9
Use props
T-R
Second Officer
Flight distance : 287884 ft
France

Unfortunately u will never see a dime back. Its against the culture believe  in China,  to pay back money they got once in the hands. Every Chinese will never pay advanced, they don't trust each other. With reason, they say.
A pitty....
2017-8-9
Use props
RU-X
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-8-9 18:36
This situation has filled us with regret, we are sincerely sorry for the trouble you’ve been caused.
With the case number (CAS-458598-Q3T0V5) you posted on previous thread, package was shipped back to DJI on 3rd, April, that is the latest status I can check.
So have you got your drone in the end? We would like to assist if you could provide more information.

Hi Mindy,

DJI had my drone for repair (for the 3rd time) and then i got an email saying there they're short on parts and don't have an ETA on repair. I got fed up and wanted a refund--DJI wouldn't give me one so I went to my bank and opened a dispute calling for fraud. My bank told me to refuse delivery if it came back during the dispute.

DJI had my Mavic for months as the dispute was going. DJI still would not refund me so my bank said they can't do anything.

My only option now is to have DJI return my Mavic repaired or replaced.

DJI has agreed to this but has sent it to the wrong address...but tracking shows that it has not left DJI repair facilities. I'm going to give it a few more days before writing ANOTHER email.

I feel so helpless and DJI is just treating me horribly. TONS of frustration with apologies after apologies that mean nothing as this point....
Let me know what other information you'd like from me.

2017-8-10
Use props
RU-X
United States

T-R Posted at 2017-8-9 21:46
Unfortunately u will never see a dime back. Its against the culture believe  in China,  to pay back money they got once in the hands. Every Chinese will never pay advanced, they don't trust each other. With reason, they say.
A pitty....

yeah... it's ridiculous. and i feel like DJI has spend more money dealing with me than the drone is worth. it's bullsh*t.

...but what can i do? no one cares. -_____-
2017-8-10
Use props
RU-X
United States

Sky Tiger Posted at 2017-8-9 11:01
Wow, that's crazy.  Along with this update nightmare it has me wanting to get mine fixed, sell it, and go with a different manufacturer.

yeah, this has seriously left a bad taste in my mouth. I played with the thing for maybe 30min....it's been away for over half a year. I've NEVER had so many issues with a company--furthermore they don't even seem to care about what's going on, they just keep saying 'sorry" as they're laughing their way to the bank. Well, I'm sorry i ever bought something from DJI.

Everyone I know who's interested in the hobby knows about my experience and is or has backed away from DJI.
2017-8-10
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

RU-X Posted at 2017-8-10 23:07
Hi Mindy,

DJI had my drone for repair (for the 3rd time) and then i got an email saying there they're short on parts and don't have an ETA on repair. I got fed up and wanted a refund--DJI wouldn't give me one so I went to my bank and opened a dispute calling for fraud. My bank told me to refuse delivery if it came back during the dispute.

I feel your pain and frustration, I have escalated your case to designated department who is going to follow up and get you up and running again soon.
We will have someone to contact you after review, appreciate your patience.
2017-8-11
Use props
RU-X
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-8-11 00:35
I feel your pain and frustration, I have escalated your case to designated department who is going to follow up and get you up and running again soon.
We will have someone to contact you after review, appreciate your patience.

I'm sorry, but I've been 'escalated' by support and logistics...and who knows by what other department--and it doesn't seem to do anything...can you tell me what good will come out of this time's 'escalation'?

But thank you for trying, Mindy. The DJI mods on the forum seem to be great people who do try very hard to help people and i appreciate you all very much.
2017-8-11
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

RU-X Posted at 2017-8-11 07:57
I'm sorry, but I've been 'escalated' by support and logistics...and who knows by what other department--and it doesn't seem to do anything...can you tell me what good will come out of this time's 'escalation'?

But thank you for trying, Mindy. The DJI mods on the forum seem to be great people who do try very hard to help people and i appreciate you all very much.

The complaint and feedback in Forum will be taken care of and local team will try their best to get it addressed for customer. I think you should have received the email from supervisor, they are working on it, please have some faith in us. Thank you.
2017-8-11
Use props
RU-X
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-8-11 19:46
The complaint and feedback in Forum will be taken care of and local team will try their best to get it addressed for customer. I think you should have received the email from supervisor, they are working on it, please have some faith in us. Thank you.

Yeah, I got an email...it didn't say much really...but we'll see what happens? Sorry to be frank, but It's hard to have much faith at all when things are such a mess--i hope i'm proven wrong on this.
2017-8-13
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

RU-X Posted at 2017-8-13 21:43
Yeah, I got an email...it didn't say much really...but we'll see what happens? Sorry to be frank, but It's hard to have much faith at all when things are such a mess--i hope i'm proven wrong on this.

I understand your frustration, local team is working on it, hope it will get addressed soon.
Thanks for your patience and understanding.
2017-8-14
Use props
RU-X
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-8-14 00:03
I understand your frustration, local team is working on it, hope it will get addressed soon.
Thanks for your patience and understanding.

Hi Mindy,

I'm not sure if you can see what's going on with my case--but I just got an email from UPS saying it was shipped out today. This means that DJI had the aircraft this entire time up till today and did not fix the mixup with the address.

Do I have it wrong? DJI had a chance to fix the problem, but instead just sat on the problem and sent it out to the wrong address anyways?
2017-8-14
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

RU-X Posted at 2017-8-14 19:24
Hi Mindy,

I'm not sure if you can see what's going on with my case--but I just got an email from UPS saying it was shipped out today. This means that DJI had the aircraft this entire time up till today and did not fix the mixup with the address.

Sorry that I have no idea where the package is during this period and why didn't be shipped out for such a long time, you can reply to the email sent by our customer support supervisor for query.
But we do apologize for the trouble and inconvenience that have been caused, we will learn from this and improve our customer service to make your experience with us better in the future.
2017-8-14
Use props
RU-X
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-8-14 20:21
Sorry that I have no idea where the package is during this period and why didn't be shipped out for such a long time, you can reply to the email sent by our customer support supervisor for query.
But we do apologize for the trouble and inconvenience that have been caused, we will learn from this and improve our customer service to make your experience with us better in the future.

Hi Mindy,

No worries, I know the forum admins can only do so much...most of the time just act as middle(wo)men.

BUT, I just did what DJI said was impossible. DJI said nothing could be done about the mixup on the address--well, that was a lie (thanks, Dante of DJI support). I just had UPS change the shipping address. I'll have the aircraft soon. Hopefully it works, but knowing my track record with DJI you probably will be hearing back from me again.
2017-8-14
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

RU-X Posted at 2017-8-14 23:25
Hi Mindy,

No worries, I know the forum admins can only do so much...most of the time just act as middle(wo)men.

Thanks for your understanding, hope you will receive it soon.
Please keep us updated if there is further problem.
2017-8-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules