Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Important Info
1788 7 2017-8-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
HighCamera
First Officer
Flight distance : 1213238 ft
  • >>>
United States

This is a little long but you can skip around in the comments.  I think this should be an available part of the buying experience since DJI wants us to build the other half of their products

2017-8-9
Use props
Antonio76
Captain
Flight distance : 144403 ft
Denmark

A MUST SEE for everybody! Thanks for sharing, HiCamera! What the guy says is exactly why I have a tablet that is exclusively dedicated to flying...
2017-8-9
Use props
HighCamera
First Officer
Flight distance : 1213238 ft
  • >>>
United States

Seems like something like this should be the only thing under APP / LIVE VIEW on the specs/downloads page instead of all those devices that are sorta supported
2017-8-9
Use props
dronist
Captain
  • >>>
Canada

Since the start I only use dedicated devices for flying. IPHONE6S+, MINI4 and now CS but the CS is getting extremely hot during use!
2017-8-9
Use props
Maritimer
lvl.4
Flight distance : 106673 ft
Canada

Why doesn't DJI just make its own "drone tablet" to add to the RC/Drone?
2017-8-9
Use props
Antonio76
Captain
Flight distance : 144403 ft
Denmark

Maritimer Posted at 2017-8-9 14:28
Why doesn't DJI just make its own "drone tablet" to add to the RC/Drone?

They have done it. both the screen on the Plus and the CrystalClear tablets are made by DJI...
2017-8-9
Use props
Genghis9
Captain
Flight distance : 961 ft
United States

Thanks, even though it is on the long side it is helpful info!
I've had mixed thoughts about Drone Valley in the past, but this vid makes me rethink following him if he is going to put out useful stuff like this.
It would be helpful if DJI would put out release info with their updates that speaks to this stuff.  Info such as what versions of OS was factored in, what DJI updates need to be applied or used on other related items like the RC, goggles, etc.  It would not solve all problems but it could help manage things a lot more.
2017-8-9
Use props
Blériot53
Captain
Flight distance : 6188465 ft
  • >>>
France

Very informative, thankyou.  My Android device (Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 (8") stays permanently in Airplane mode and is used only for flying the P4 Phantom (Android 7 Nougat). By and large, all works as it should, barring a fiddly startup sequence of clearing default Apps and rebooting the tablet before the RC and the tablet will "see" eachother.  So far, however, I've shied away from doing the latest firmware and software updates from DJI - preferring to have my drone continuing to be reliable rather than having all the latest "tweaks" that some have dubbed Failware.
2017-8-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules