Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Return to Controller Mode
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Crasher
lvl.1
United States

I have been wanting to play with this mode for future knowledge but have been unable to locate any instructions in the Manual.  Anyone know how to set this up on a P3P.  All help greatly appreciated.

Crasher
2017-8-9
Use props
Crasher
lvl.1
United States

What I have been told is that the Drone can be set to return to the RC'r just as it would  to it's original take off spot .  Pressing the RTH would bring it to the controller.

But I can not find any literature to support that  fact.
thxs
Crasher
2017-8-9
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Generally, the Home Point can be set as Take-off Point (if the GPS signal is good enough) or the controller position. You can update the current location of RC as the new Home Point in MC settings.
2017-8-9
Use props
HWCM
lvl.4
Flight distance : 5484997 ft
United States

There is no option to do this. The only thing close would be if your tablet or phone has GPS. Then you can reset your home point to your current location.
2017-8-9
Use props
Crasher
lvl.1
United States

Thanks to Susan and HWCM I know more than I did.  I believe I should stick to basis quite awhile longer.

thxs
Crasher
2017-8-10
Use props
Labroides
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 9991457 ft
  • >>>
Australia

What you are looking for is the facility to reset home point.
There are two options.
1.  Reset to the current location of the Phantom
2.  Reset to the current location of the controller (only if you have a GPS enabled phone or tablet)
2017-8-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules