Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Spark, Goggles, and phone?
1582 7 2017-8-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fansac3a8874
lvl.2
  • >>>
United States

Is it possible to have the iPhone 6 connected to the Spark controller via WIFI and have the DJI goggles connected via USB? If so, how do I set it up? When I connect the goggles the DJI App on phone is disconnected and the goggles take over.

If not, should I disconnect it from the controller? Will it cause a problem?

2017-8-9
Use props
fansac3a8874
lvl.2
  • >>>
United States

No replies? Odd. Please reply DJI.
2017-8-10
Use props
Thor1
lvl.4
Flight distance : 196837 ft
Canada

i don't think this is possible for the spark but it is for the inspire 2.
2017-8-10
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Sorry to tell Spark doesn't support Goggles at the moment, our engineers are working on it. Will support in the near future.
2017-8-10
Use props
SparkCoffey
lvl.2
  • >>>
United States

Will the Goggles support the Spark soon?
2018-1-26
Use props
spookster
lvl.4
Flight distance : 419649 ft
Germany

Goggles work fine on spark, you need to connect them via OTG cable to remote.
You just can use one device unlike the mavic where even multiple goggles can connect wireless throug ocusync.
2018-1-26
Use props
Ardenno
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1877910 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

It is possible to use DJI Spark with phone and goggles same time. You have to connect your AC normally to the controller and controller to phone by wifi. Then connect your phone through USB to mini HDMI to goggles. Your phone will transmit picture to goggles. I wrote USB not lighting because I used samsung S5 and I found proper cables to ma ke it. Flying with working DJI App could be safer then goggles only in my opinion.
2018-1-26
Use props
SparkCoffey
lvl.2
  • >>>
United States

That is what I did (outputting HDMI from iPhone 6 to goggles.) It is nice to see the phones interface in the Goggles, but I admit that I miss many features that you have with the Mavic sync. (I have both) I have sold the Spark and am waiting for my Air.

DJI, can I sync to the Mavic Air in the same fashion as my Mavic Pro?
2018-1-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules