For Those Having App Crashes
520 5 2017-8-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Jenee 2
Second Officer
Flight distance : 7852129 ft
Australia

For anyone who is constantly suffering app crashes, this video may help you understand why it is happening and a few suggestions as to how to fix it.
I think it is good common sense information.

2017-8-9
Use props
DocAraxá
lvl.4
Flight distance : 202283 ft
Brazil

It is an incredible video! Solid points of view and impartial evaluation!
Thanks,
2017-8-11
Use props
DocAraxá
lvl.4
Flight distance : 202283 ft
Brazil

Dear Jenne 2,
My prior post was incomplet.
But thanks to share this fantastic video.
It will help me very much,
Cheers,
2017-8-11
Use props
Mari
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1308780 ft
Netherlands

Very informative video... enjoyed watching it...
2017-8-11
Use props
CCScott
lvl.2
Flight distance : 288366 ft
United States

Great video but I have to just add the point that it's inexcusable that DJI would allow such a poorly implemented app to continue to plague it on the Android side. I appreciate that it's complex and demanding of hardware, however, you can't simply have customers spend a lot of money to purchase DJI drones and then have such a problematic app exist month after month with little direct response from the Company (not to mention products that are sent great distances in the air). Take a look at the Google Play store and it will give you a clear idea as to how well they are doing on the Android side. Nearly half of the installed customers rate the app "1 star" with some pretty candid reviews..

And...its not like Android or Samsung is some poorly represented platform with only a few phones out there. Quite the contrary.. these two companies have a staggering numbers of customers. Samsung ships nearly 300 million phones a year and has over a 20% market share. And as such, the kind of constant (every flight) app crashing customers like me experience just shouldn't happen for months on end.

There are many complicated and demanding apps out there that operate solidly and aren't in a constant state of performance turmoil. Spend a few thousand dollars and buy some of the problematic phones, figure out what the problem is and...most importantly... fix it
2017-8-11
Use props
jeebs-9
lvl.4
Flight distance : 174262 ft
United States

CCScott Posted at 2017-8-11 04:55
Great video but I have to just add the point that it's inexcusable that DJI would allow such a poorly implemented app to continue to plague it on the Android side. I appreciate that it's complex and demanding of hardware, however, you can't simply have customers spend a lot of money to purchase DJI drones and then have such a problematic app exist month after month with little direct response from the Company (not to mention products that are sent great distances in the air). Take a look at the Google Play store and it will give you a clear idea as to how well they are doing on the Android side. Nearly half of the installed customers rate the app "1 star" with some pretty candid reviews..

And...its not like Android or Samsung is some poorly represented platform with only a few phones out there. Quite the contrary.. these two companies have a staggering numbers of customers. Samsung ships nearly 300 million phones a year and has over a 20% market share. And as such, the kind of constant (every flight) app crashing customers like me experience just shouldn't happen for months on end.

Agreeeeee!
2017-8-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules