Photos not saved on mobile using RC
1017 5 2017-8-10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
SkyLight
New
Flight distance : 2618 ft
Australia

Hi, I'm using Spark with RC but I just noticed that when I use the photo shoot button on the RC unit, the photos are not saved on my mobile phone
and only saved on the SD card, should it be this way? is anybody having the same problem? what's the solution?
I appreciate your guidance.
Thanks

2017-8-10
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Had you checked the space for the phone? Would it be possible that your phone is run out of space and can not save the image in it? If there is enough space, please make sure that you had clicked "Photos" in Editor. If it can not save to the phone, could you please provide us with a screenshot of the review Playback and Editor interface? Thank you.
2017-8-10
Use props
moh_rafiudeen
lvl.3
Flight distance : 328957 ft
United States

even i have this issue, but i could see the chached photos when AC is connected and you press the gallery button.. then you can download it so that its available on editor.
2017-8-11
Use props
SkyLight
New
United States

DJI Thor Posted at 2017-8-10 23:34
Had you checked the space for the phone? Would it be possible that your phone is run out of space and can not save the image in it? If there is enough space, please make sure that you had clicked "Photos" in Editor. If it can not save to the phone, could you please provide us with a screenshot of the review Playback and Editor interface? Thank you.

Thanks for your reply, I have enough space both on the phone and the SD card. I found out that I could download them from SD but still I expected to see them under gallery folders. By the was I'm using Samsung/Android. any other thoughts?
2017-8-17
Use props
SkyLight
New
United States

moh_rafiudeen Posted at 2017-8-11 01:22
even i have this issue, but i could see the chached photos when AC is connected and you press the gallery button.. then you can download it so that its available on editor.

Thanks I will check again and see what happens.
2017-8-17
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

SkyLight Posted at 2017-8-17 01:51
Thanks for your reply, I have enough space both on the phone and the SD card. I found out that I could download them from SD but still I expected to see them under gallery folders. By the was I'm using Samsung/Android. any other thoughts?

Which model is your device? Please try the way at 3#. And please try to reinstall the app. If it still not works, do you have another device to test this issue?
2017-8-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules