Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Pano photo stitching problem
1754 14 2017-8-10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
rickysuperdog
First Officer
Flight distance : 929429 ft
Hong Kong

Very time the photos were all download (9 for Pano and 21 for 180 Pano) and photo stitching processin was shown, but no finished photo was display and found. Sometimes tried several times will have one finished photo output, but only by chance.

Samsung Note4 running Android 5.0.1 non-root. DJI Go 4 4.1.4 and 4.1.5 were the same result. No issue when using 4.1.3.
2017-8-10
Use props
BDA Sparky
lvl.1
Flight distance : 984 ft
Bermuda

I've had the same thing - none of the pano's I've tried (about 5 or 6 of the 21 photo) have successfully stitched together and I'm just left with the individual photos on the SD card.
2017-8-10
Use props
lafoto
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1402680 ft
Portugal

BDA Sparky Posted at 2017-8-10 10:29
I've had the same thing - none of the pano's I've tried (about 5 or 6 of the 21 photo) have successfully stitched together and I'm just left with the individual photos on the SD card.

You must hit the play bottom...

merge on APP

merge on APP
2017-8-10
Use props
rickysuperdog
First Officer
Hong Kong

lafoto Posted at 2017-8-10 14:02
You must hit the play bottom...

Yes I believed I did the right steps and it shown downloading, then photos stitching..... but after that nothing happened and the app may crash if I return back to the flight UI
PS: It sometimes work but most of the time nothing happened after the whole process finished without error.
2017-8-10
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Could you review the picture when you click on the Playback icon? Did you have another device to try this function?
2017-8-11
Use props
rickysuperdog
First Officer
Hong Kong

DJI Thor Posted at 2017-8-11 00:03
Could you review the picture when you click on the Playback icon? Did you have another device to try this function?

I click play it show one of the photo, Prompt up downloading, after sometime changed to Photo stitching... after the blue process bar on the button finished. just the original photo display not the final stitched photo. I only got one device, sorry
2017-8-11
Use props
BDA Sparky
lvl.1
Flight distance : 984 ft
Bermuda

rickysuperdog Posted at 2017-8-11 00:32
I click play it show one of the photo, Prompt up downloading, after sometime changed to Photo stitching... after the blue process bar on the button finished. just the original photo display not the final stitched photo. I only got one device, sorry

This is pretty much the same description as my issues. When I go into the media section during flight and select the photo it says it's stitching but never seems to be complete it properly. I'll be having another play with it this weekend so will report back. Phone I'm using is a Nexus 5X and using the RC.
2017-8-11
Use props
ernieken
Second Officer
Flight distance : 547641 ft
  • >>>
Luxembourg

I recommend to stitch them with another program, Microsoft ICE (free) for example. Much more options to choose when stitching. Since last DJI Go app update (iOS) i didn't have a crash of my app while stitching anymore but nevertheless I don't dare stitching in the app while the Spark is in the air.
2017-8-11
Use props
rickysuperdog
First Officer
Hong Kong

ernieken Posted at 2017-8-11 05:20
I recommend to stitch them with another program, Microsoft ICE (free) for example. Much more options to choose when stitching. Since last DJI Go app update (iOS) i didn't have a crash of my app while stitching anymore but nevertheless I don't dare stitching in the app while the Spark is in the air.

IOS I believe is much more stable... Thanks for your advise.
2017-8-11
Use props
rickysuperdog
First Officer
Hong Kong

BDA Sparky Posted at 2017-8-11 04:23
This is pretty much the same description as my issues. When I go into the media section during flight and select the photo it says it's stitching but never seems to be complete it properly. I'll be having another play with it this weekend so will report back. Phone I'm using is a Nexus 5X and using the RC.

This happened since 4.1.4 to 4.1.5, no problem when using 4.1.3
2017-8-11
Use props
SafariMan
First Officer
Flight distance : 67703 ft
  • >>>
Turkey

rickysuperdog Posted at 2017-8-11 07:11
This happened since 4.1.4 to 4.1.5, no problem when using 4.1.3

On IOS I never had a problem to stitch pano via DJI GO 4.
But what I saw was that 30% of my panos had an artifact in the top middle of the picture. Kind of propeller flash
2017-8-11
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Could you send us the original files via Google Drive or Dropbox? We'd like to look into it.
2017-8-12
Use props
rickysuperdog
First Officer
Hong Kong

DJI Susan Posted at 2017-8-12 00:46
Could you send us the original files via Google Drive or Dropbox? We'd like to look into it.

Will do tomorrow. Thanks
2017-8-12
Use props
rickysuperdog
First Officer
Hong Kong

SafariMan Posted at 2017-8-11 07:28
On IOS I never had a problem to stitch pano via DJI GO 4.
But what I saw was that 30% of my panos had an artifact in the top middle of the picture. Kind of propeller flash

I believe the issue only happens on Android version.
2017-8-12
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

rickysuperdog Posted at 2017-8-11 00:32

Alright, please provide the files as DJI Susan mentioned, we'll help to check.
2017-8-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules