IPhone or Android App that supports Planned waypoints and Missions
820 5 2017-8-10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans7bca4919
lvl.1

United States

Hello a All,
I wanted to see if there was an app that supports pre planning waypoints and missions. One thing I liked about the Parrot Bebops was you can pull up a google maps and plot your flight and hit send and it goes off and does it.
Thnaks
Force
2017-8-10
Use props
SomeoneElsesDro
lvl.4
Flight distance : 419669 ft
Luxembourg

Litchi. You can even plan the mission from your PC and save. Then upload to the bird and away you go. You can also finish a mission even if you lose signal. dji ground station pro also will do it but Litchi really is your best option.
2017-8-10
Use props
fans7bca4919
lvl.1

United States

SomeoneElsesDro Posted at 2017-8-10 19:41
Litchi. You can even plan the mission from your PC and save. Then upload to the bird and away you go. You can also finish a mission even if you lose signal. dji ground station pro also will do it but Litchi really is your best option.

Thanks so much that's exactly what I need, really appreciate it.
2017-8-10
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

We do have an APP named GS PRO that supports pre planning waypoints and missions when it connected to some specific DJI Products, for more details please refer http://www.dji.com/ground-statio ... ;from=insite_search
2017-8-11
Use props
Steve Slechta
lvl.3
Flight distance : 31276 ft
United States

DJI Thor Posted at 2017-8-11 03:48
We do have an APP named GS PRO that supports pre planning waypoints and missions when it connected to some specific DJI Products, for more details please refer http://www.dji.com/ground-station-pro?site=brandsite&from=insite_search

I use Litchi as well since I'm on Android. It appears that GS PRO is only for IOS.

Thor, does DJI plan to release GS PRO for Android at some point in the future?
2017-8-11
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Steve Slechta Posted at 2017-8-11 06:38
I use Litchi as well since I'm on Android. It appears that GS PRO is only for IOS.

Thor, does DJI plan to release GS PRO for Android at some point in the future?

More specifically, DJI GS Pro is for iPad, not all the iOS device will be supported. We had forwarded this need to our engineers. Hope it will support Android device, too.
2017-8-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules