942 6 2017-8-11
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Jacky-Jonhy
lvl.1
Flight distance : 19239 ft
France

Hello DJI Team,

I would like to give you my feedback about your customer service. Because my experience was very bad !!

I bought my Mavic pro on 22/12/2016.

From the beginning I had a problem with my gimbal.

I asked you on the forum on 20/01/2017 to know what could be done.

http://forum.dji.com/thread-81430-1-1.html

So after my contact with you I sent back the aircraft for repairing !

On 21/01/2017 I Sent my drone through “La Fnac”, the dealer.

After 38 days (01/03/2017) the drone was back and the customer service said :

“Control operation / no fault found If the problem recurs it will be necessary to send the complete pack”

I returned back this drone again on 15/04/2017.

Then after 64 days (19/06/2017) The customer service finally changed my camera gimbal, with the following note :

“Repair of the appliance. Camera replaced. Complete tests. Control of operation.”

So I have immediately tested my Mavic on ground to check the gimbal, that worked correctly at this time.

But, when I wanted to flight sometime later the same day, I encountered a new problem, not being able to initialize the flight or doing anything else, and having the following error message : “GPS Disconnect please reset and check the connection”

So on 27/06/2017 I Sent again this aircraft for repairing…

After 31 Days (28/07/2017) the drone was back and the customer service wrote this :

“This drone was opened by the customer, he forgot to reconnect the GPS, we redo the calibration, test, everything is ok. Exceptionally rehabilitated free of charge”

I was very angry when I read that !!

I work in a customer service and I know all the rule of warranty so I have never opened this drone nor tried to repair it myself !

I saw some head screws secured with glue from factory before to send the drone on 27/06/2017, and I took some pictures to prove it !

In conclusion, I bought this drone on 22/12/2016 and it remained stuck for 133 long days in repairing, not allowing me to use it as expected when I purchased it, and moreover with your customer service trying to make me responsible for the malfunction!

Good job DJI Customer Service !

2017-8-11
Use props
dronist
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

I feel sorry for you man... Shame DJI...!
2017-8-11
Use props
ephektz
lvl.2
Flight distance : 94534 ft
United States

Exceptionally rehabilitated

The 12 step program for drone substance abuse?

Were you receiving the same serial number each time you got it back? I'm interested to know this, mainly because if you were, then one of the donuts at the repair facility forgot to reconnect the GPS. If not, then it's possible some other owner opened up their Mavic to fiddle, sent it in, and you got a screwed one back. Which, by the way, is ridiculous. If DJI is so intent on sending out refurbs it should be THE DAY that customers unit hits their door.
2017-8-11
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Jacky, we are deeply sorry for the unpleasant experience, since you sent in the drone via dealer, would you please get the case number from them and post here? We will help to look into and get you up again.
Besides, the time frame of repair process may be extended a little bit by dealer, we apologize for the inconvenience that has been caused.
2017-8-11
Use props
djiuser_ulaEVDL
New
United States

DJI customer service and their entire company is terrible. I purchased the Mavic Fly More Combo. When I go to use it for the first time the controller bricks and I cannot even fly or update the Mavic. Support gives me a UPS ground label that takes a week to deliver to DJI. So now I will be weeks without having what I bought as DJI will be cheap yet again and if they ever send me the replacement it will be by ground service that takes weeks to deliver.

I'm guessing by the quality of the their products (never works) and their customer service that DJI will probably send me a refurbished unit or a unit that was returned ---  This is the worst experience I have had with any company or product.
2017-8-15
Use props
djiuser_kAffsceCWzWQ
lvl.2
Flight distance : 197854 ft
Hong Kong

I have a bad customer service experience too.
2018-5-7
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

djiuser_kAffsceCWzWQ Posted at 2018-5-7 15:29
I have a bad customer service experience too.

Sorry to read on this, may I have more details about your experience with us? We will do our best to help.
2018-5-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules