Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Inspire 2 - Repair Question
886 7 2017-8-11
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans537c271b
lvl.1
Jamaica

Sent my inspire in for repair and seems I got back a new one. Will this new one have my prores license on it?

I literally just got it back and won't be able to turn it on till tomorrow.
2017-8-11
Use props
Highasakite
First Officer
Flight distance : 1423930 ft
United States

fans537c271b, good luck my friend, I sure hope it works out for you! Closely inspect all paperwork they shipped with the new unit (if they shipped any) and keep it close at hand incase you do have any problems with your license. Safety First! Ken.
2017-8-11
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Usually the license will be transferred if the aircraft was replaced, please activate the drone at your most convenience and test the performance and keep us updated if there is any further problem.
If the license hasn't been transferred, please provide us the case number and serial number, we will help you out, thank you.
2017-8-11
Use props
RichJ53
Captain
Flight distance : 1837356 ft
  • >>>
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-8-11 18:58
Usually the license will be transferred if the aircraft was replaced, please activate the drone at your most convenience and test the performance and keep us updated if there is any further problem.
If the license hasn't been transferred, please provide us the case number and serial number, we will help you out, thank you.

Hi Mindy, just sent you a PM.

Thanks
Rich
2017-8-11
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

RichJ53 Posted at 2017-8-11 20:46
Hi Mindy, just sent you a PM.

Thanks

PM received, have responded.
2017-8-11
Use props
fanse11feaa2
Flight distance : 464721 ft
  • >>>

I have a dji inspire 2 under the record button on the dji go 4 app terr ID a a button with 3 lines when you hit it. It takes you to settings  I have a shutter  button on the right and on the left a gear icon but in the middle there should be a camera icon it's not therr
2018-9-28
Use props
AmericanFlyer
lvl.3

United States

Make sure your camera is attached to the Inspire 2 and the Inspire 2 is connected to the DJI Go App, otherwise the camera icon will not be there.
2018-9-28
Use props
DS924
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4028425 ft
United States

It's my understanding that the software does not give you the option to record to the SSD - but only to the SD card - without CinemaDNG or ProRes.  Are you able to record to the SSD?  I'm sure someone will correct me ion I'm wrong.
2018-10-30
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules