Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Update sparks falling down
1779 17 2017-8-11
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans61699a75
Second Officer
Flight distance : 24897940 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Hello dji

Can you please give all sparkusers an update regarding this issue the sparks worldwide have regarding crashing.

One time you mentionned that there are a small number of sparks falling from the sky , but that "small" amount has become "big" amount.

Is it not time now to come with a statement ? Or update?
At least "say" something

As we are all waiting for the solution what is wrong

A lot of spark users have grounded the drones a few weeks as they are afraid to fly .and i am sure this is not the purpose for a drone, as they are also costly. I read a lot off posts and it seems that you only ask for history logs, by now i am sure you have enough of these logs and they are all exactly the same with the same reportings .

I think they(we) have waited long enough now.
Can you please inform us if you almost have a solution?
I am sure you have had enough time to do tests

Hope hearing from you
Regards
Thank you
2017-8-11
Use props
fans78376957
lvl.3
United States

It is very concerning and dangerous. It is always in the back of my head every time I take the spark out. Dji , can you please comment on this topic?

Thank you
2017-8-12
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

As long as I've been around here I've never known dji come out with a statement explaining what caused AC to malfunction if this is the case and it does look like there is a small problem for some, and I do believe it is small and not getting bigger as you say.
We will just have to wait for update in firmware but a statement is never going to happen.
2017-8-12
Use props
HoracioChavez
lvl.1
Flight distance : 6407 ft
Mexico

Hahaha is small problem for some? Youtube, Facebook and here there are many cases, is a BIG problem not small problem, not only for money, it can kill people if spark drop in a head... It´s like Samsung Note7´s problem is very dangerous, i think this is not a firmware problem because not all the spark are falling from sky,.. i think this is hardware problem
2017-8-12
Use props
fans61699a75
Second Officer
  • >>>
Netherlands

Well hallmark ,sorry to say , its not small . Even 1 crash  is already too much. Just image when drone crashes on someones head or whatever.  And i am not sure if you read the reviews but there are many who have been reporting spark fallen from the sky, and maybe more who have not put a post on the forum.
So one can conclude that these are not normal occurences.
2017-8-12
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

fans61699a75 Posted at 2017-8-12 12:24
Well hallmark ,sorry to say , its not small . Even 1 crash  is already too much. Just image when drone crashes on someones head or whatever.  And i am not sure if you read the reviews but there are many who have been reporting spark fallen from the sky, and maybe more who have not put a post on the forum.
So one can conclude that these are not normal occurences.

From the hundreds of thousands of spark that have been sold it is a very small amount, yes 1 is to many but having flown drones for many years and having been around new released drones although this is a problem it is no bigger a problem than other new releases by dji,

But trying to get dji to make a statement is a futile exercise it's just not going to happen, I have seen all this before once it's sorted it will be forgotten very soon after.
2017-8-12
Use props
kabekid
lvl.1
Flight distance : 128002 ft
United States

it may be a small amount of sparks sold doing this, but from personal experience, when yours is one of the small amount, it becomes a big deal.
2017-8-12
Use props
HoracioChavez
lvl.1
Mexico

hallmark007 Posted at 2017-8-12 12:38
From the hundreds of thousands of spark that have been sold it is a very small amount, yes 1 is to many but having flown drones for many years and having been around new released drones although this is a problem it is no bigger a problem than other new releases by dji,

But trying to get dji to make a statement is a futile exercise it's just not going to happen, I have seen all this before once it's sorted it will be forgotten very soon after.

I agree, as everything in this world is going to forget about it .. and I agree with that I just pray to DJI take responsibility with all of us that our spark has fallen from the sky and has been unusable..
2017-8-12
Use props
HomePoint
lvl.4
Flight distance : 776007 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

How many reports are there on the news or in media of these things falling from the sky?  
Surely the media would jump on it if it was really as big as people are trying to make out, remember its a drone and the media hate drones.
2017-8-12
Use props
HoracioChavez
lvl.1
Mexico

Just you need to Google"Spark Falling Out the Sky". You will see this topic is very spreading.
2017-8-12
Use props
ImHereToCrash
Second Officer
Flight distance : 5381368 ft
  • >>>
United States

i think there are far too many cases of the spark failing for DJi to not officially make some statement.    i was flying today and someone random walked over admiring it until he realized which drone it was he said "isnt that the drone that falls out of the sky?"  i asked him where he heard that and he said he read it in his google news feed on google launcher..   he said i have bigger balls than him for flying it as high as i do, he wouldn't want to be liable for that killing someone or putting a hole in a roof.
2017-8-12
Use props
HoracioChavez
lvl.1
Mexico

Two new post above us is with same problem haha.. this is spreading like fire
2017-8-12
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Flight safety and product reliability are top priorities. Our engineers are thoroughly reviewing each customer case and working to address those matters urgently.  DJI products are tested for thousands of hours, and the overwhelming number of customers enjoy using our products with minimal disruption. Thanks for your kindly feedback. Should you have any questions about the Spark, please feel free to contact the Support.
2017-8-12
Use props
Cervelofan
lvl.1
United States

I actually had a smaller scale fall-from-sky the second day I had the Spark. I was flying indoor and it suddenly dropped to the carpet. I thought it was my mistake. Now I know it is not.
2017-8-12
Use props
fans61699a75
Second Officer
  • >>>
Netherlands

Hello dji diana,
Thanks for the answer, but this is a standard answer you have replied to many other cases before, and weeks ago. Still sparks are falling , and as hallmark and you are saying : only small number. Meanwhile i am reading on forum , 2 more went down. Just to say it again , 1 coming down is already 1 too much. These crashes are not caused by the pilots but is or soft or hardware fault. I remember that cars with faults also sometimes been called back in thousands if there is a safety problem. Why is dji not doing this untill they have found out what is causing this. An accident lays in a small corner we are saying here in the netherlands. In other words , hope that there will be no personal harm done , when crashing a spark. I think dji has been warned enough now
2017-8-12
Use props
Cervelofan
lvl.1
United States

DJI Diana,
(sorry for posting in Chinese)
我们大多数人在这么早期就购买了大疆的 晓,就是因为大疆长期在无人机领域建立的名声。我们相信大疆的产品会比别人的稳定。我自己在使用大疆的这数星期,对于它的表现很满意,我把它带到深圳,河南,上海,都拍出了惊人的影像。但是昨天晚上的突然坠机让我比较失去信心 - 如果坠入黄浦江了怎么办?如果它在上海外滩突然失去控制了坠入人群会怎么样?还好这件事到现在还没发生 - 但这是迟早的事。大疆必须正视这问题。
2017-8-13
Use props
fans61699a75
Second Officer
  • >>>
Netherlands

And now in english
2017-8-13
Use props
alan1206
lvl.2
Flight distance : 119934 ft
  • >>>
Hong Kong

cervlofan, i got p4 and mavic and working good. thats why i buy spark. i am afraid fly with it. since i am test fly it midnight in openspace around. it just fall but still having control. i lost the confident to use it now
2017-8-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules