Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
2.4 GHz to 5.8 GHz?
1213 6 2017-8-12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
n1ety
lvl.1
Flight distance : 8087 ft
United States

When I select 5.8 GHz on remote I lose connection to drone. I am having radio interference on 2.4 GHz. I assume prior to firmware update it was on 5.8 but after update it's stuck on 2.4. But switching frequency on remote disconnects and I'm not sure nor can I find help on how to switch to 5.8 GHz.
2017-8-12
Use props
Eric13
lvl.4
Flight distance : 13925922 ft
  • >>>
Germany

Go to HD settings. Under 'Frequency' you can choose between 2.4 and 5.8.
You may also want to try under 'Channel Mode': Custom.
In that case you have to manually set a stable channel.
2017-8-12
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Have you tried what Eric13 suggested? How is it going? If it is the same, please provide the details below for better assistance.
1.Firmware version of the drone and RC.
2. A short video about this issue.
2017-8-13
Use props
BagoDJIoperator
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1077608 ft
United States

The best thing also is go to wide open area and test various channels, sometimes being in neighborhoods you will have alot of signal interferance
2017-8-13
Use props
mycypher
lvl.4
Flight distance : 682215 ft
  • >>>
United States

Having the same issue. Started using the CrystalSky today with my P4P and now I'm getting a "Strong Wireless Interference" message in locations where I've flown before, and have never received this message.  When switching from 2.4 to 5.8, the RC disconnects and the drone lands.  More feedback on this issue would be much appreciated.
2017-8-13
Use props
n1ety
lvl.1
United States

mycypher Posted at 2017-8-13 22:37
Having the same issue. Started using the CrystalSky today with my P4P and now I'm getting a "Strong Wireless Interference" message in locations where I've flown before, and have never received this message.  When switching from 2.4 to 5.8, the RC disconnects and the drone lands.  More feedback on this issue would be much appreciated.

Ive had issue with strong wireless intereference issue with my P4P+ ever since firmware update the beginning of July. It is very annoying but doesn't seem to lose link, just continious pop-ups.
2017-9-19
Use props
n1ety
lvl.1
United States

n1ety Posted at 2017-9-19 16:16
Ive had issue with strong wireless intereference issue with my P4P+ ever since firmware update the beginning of July. It is very annoying but doesn't seem to lose link, just continious pop-ups.

There is ability to shut off screen overlay on HDMI out on P4P+ but my company wants to use Mavics so I've been tasked with getting live video out of Mavic. I thought Crystalsky was the answer but no good with screen overlay.
2017-9-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules