Battery Problems
701 5 2017-8-12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans9254b82e
New
United States

Okay so today I went out for a shoot that I’m doing for someone. I had set the drone to take off, which it did. I then started flying it, sort of low about 10 feet off the ground. All of a sudden I hear something hit the ground and I can’t see the Spark anymore. I run over and see the drone on the ground with two propellers broken and the battery is turned off. I go sit down to look at the drone, check if everything is alright, and change the propellers. Once I did that I turned the battery on and it’s been on for and hour and a half now, just the middle two lights, no flashing or anything. Can anyone please tell me what’s going on?
2017-8-12
Use props
fans9254b82e
New
United States

Please if anyone knows anything let me know
2017-8-12
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Try to upgrade the firmware with this battery inserted. Is the drone body damaged? If yes, I would recommend you send it in for diagnosis and repair.
2017-8-12
Use props
HoracioChavez
lvl.1
Flight distance : 6407 ft
Mexico

This is the spark problem... we don´t know if is the battery or drone but your case is similar as all of us.. spark falling out the sky, there are many post here about this problem, check it.
2017-8-12
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Sorry to hear about this case. What is the drone's firmware version? Could you please export the data from the drone and upload it to Dropbox? I'll help to check.
2017-8-14
Use props
Indi91
lvl.2
Flight distance : 103973 ft

Hopefully we get an answer what your battery light indicator means. I think i saw something in the manual for it. Most sparks that fell didnt have any indicator issue, they all turned on find and flew like nothing happened. Please let us know if you have the latest firmwares for all.
2017-8-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules