Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Doesn't always record when you press the record button
1595 7 2017-8-12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans589cba4b
First Officer
Flight distance : 12780633 ft
  • >>>
United States

Anyone else getting this. When you hit the button Nothing happens. You can loose a shot if your not paying attention.
2017-8-12
Use props
BagoDJIoperator
Captain
Flight distance : 1077608 ft
United States

Are you touching the screen or using the recording button on the controller?
2017-8-12
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Do you use the original SD card? I would recommend you to use the recording button to check the performance.
2017-8-12
Use props
fans589cba4b
First Officer
Flight distance : 12780633 ft
  • >>>
United States

happens with both, doesnt matter what card i'm using. anyone else?
2017-8-22
Use props
fans3c98b23a
New
Flight distance : 53068 ft

United States

I have experienced this. Make sure it's in video mode, not camera mode. There is a button on the screen to swap back and forth. Is there a red record button or only white on the screen? White is camera mode. Red is video mode.
2017-8-24
Use props
Mabou2
First Officer
Flight distance : 811257 ft
  • >>>
United States

There is also a known issue with video randomly stopping a shot with the new firmware update.  I have seen it happen several times.  I will take off, hit the record button and think I'm recording... only to eventually realize that the recorder shut off.
2017-8-24
Use props
Kuya Kano
First Officer
Flight distance : 797913 ft
United States

If you're referring to hitting the smart device record button, I've lost several great limited opportunity shots because I didn't check to see if the camera recorder was counting, or didn't verify the snapshot.
2017-8-24
Use props
Blue Ridge Big
lvl.4
Flight distance : 82900 ft
United States

I always use the record button on the RC. Earlier this summer it would record for 5-10 seconds, and then stop recording. Now I clear the cache on my tablet before each flight, and I can record for the full duration of a flight. What I am noticing now is that at the beginning of each flight, I have to press record twice to start recording.
2017-8-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules