Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Video transmission break
732 4 2017-8-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Chechel75
New

Belgium

Hello,

I use an inspired 1 since the beginning of it. I use my Ipad Air every time and it had always work.

Since some months, I've big trouble with the video transmission.
I think that it's due to a firmware upgrade. Unfortunately, nothing change with the last upgrade.

Today I've tryed to fly with my Iphone 6S and it works without problem... except the size of the screen...!!

Do you know if the problem will be solved quickly because I'll have a big work for a movie in september and I can't do it with an Iphone...
And I'd like to not be forced to buy a new Ipad...

Thanks...

2017-8-13
Use props
Mark Guille
Captain
Flight distance : 2031818 ft
Jersey

Unfortunately, with every update, the app gets progressively more and more memory and processor hungry, meaning that machines that seem to work ok back in 2014/2015 will become less and less capable of running the later versions. In short, you need a new mobile device.
You could try turning down your "Image Transmission Code Rate", turn off "Cache Locally When Recording" and clear your video cache. Also, make sure you have nothing else running in the background.

Mark G.
2017-8-13
Use props
Chechel75
New

Belgium

Hello Mark,

I turn off everything but it still the same

Not a good news...

Thanks
2017-8-13
Use props
Russ_Sylvia_jr
lvl.3
Flight distance : 78074 ft
United States

You can try doing a factory reset on your iPhone.  These devices pick up a lot of little things that suck up process and memory, and a factory reset clears most of that out.  after you do the reset clear the cache.

It also possible you phone is on it way out and you are starting to loose memory chips (happen to my old iPhone, many years ago.) they could be damage.

another thing your phone is 2 years old so that there way of forcing you to buy a new one.  My phones do that all the time.  when they come to be about 2 years old i buy a new one.
2017-8-13
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Chechel, if the image transmission is normal when you connect RC to your iPhone, then the aircraft and RC work fine with no problem.
We suggest to use original USB cable and mobile device with strong decoding ability. For your iPad air, you may try to change USB cable or update the iOS system.
2017-8-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules