Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
The Burren, Ireland in 4K, Phantom 4
1078 7 2017-8-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Dnerve
lvl.4
Flight distance : 523799 ft
Ireland

Hi all,

It's almost been a year since I got my Phantom 4, lurking and a few appearances here and there over this community has been a great source of information in regards to flying the awesome (albeit a bit disregarded/let down by DJI) Phantom 4.

Had this footage from one of its maiden flights into the wild, at the beautiful Burren in Co. Clare, Ireland. Given that I was flying randomly at the time, It was a bit tough finding good enough material to edit this.

This is my first ever edit and color correction attempt, hope you guys will enjoy it!
Please be nice and constructive.

2017-8-13
Use props
DOM_SWOOZ
New
United States

Nice video
2017-8-13
Use props
Dnerve
lvl.4
Ireland

Thanks!
2017-8-14
Use props
JMR58
Captain
Flight distance : 627966 ft
  • >>>
Belgium

Hypnothising views with the good sound, quick video, no delays...i love it and i would like to visit that region!, Thanks for sharing.
2017-8-14
Use props
ALABAMA
Captain
Flight distance : 10442687 ft
United States

Nice! enjoyed that
2017-8-14
Use props
Dnerve
lvl.4
Ireland

JMR58 Posted at 2017-8-14 14:14
Hypnothising views with the good sound, quick video, no delays...i love it and i would like to visit that region!, Thanks for sharing.

Thanks for the feedback, for sure this region is unique, something between an Alien Landscape and Mordor....lol
2017-8-16
Use props
Meme_master
New
Flight distance : 24459 ft
Slovenia

Hello sir this really is a nice video. I saw that you record in 4k. when I record in 4K the video looks weird because of some dots and other errors in video. Can you please tell me in which color mode you are recording (D-log, TrueColor, Art, etc.)Here is the video where you can see what my problems looks like:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/5afcfmpb12li76e/Untitled.MP4?dl=0
2017-8-22
Use props
Dnerve
lvl.4
Ireland

Meme_master Posted at 2017-8-22 14:19
Hello sir this really is a nice video. I saw that you record in 4k. when I record in 4K the video looks weird because of some dots and other errors in video. Can you please tell me in which color mode you are recording (D-log, TrueColor, Art, etc.)Here is the video where you can see what my problems looks like:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/5afcfmpb12li76e/Untitled.MP4?dl=0

Thanks, glad your liked it!

Not quite sure of what I am seeing in your video? Are you referring to it being choppy?

For what it's worth, I shot that one in D-log, as I usually do.
2017-8-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules