Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Argtek range and wifi extender
1567 10 2017-8-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DustMan
Second Officer
Flight distance : 973373 ft
United States

Had to review after I installed it today. Figured it would do its job just from reading other reviews on them. Stock out of the box the most I could go was 450 yards "1350 feet" then lose signal and would start the return to home, so I took same route after install and went 667 yards "2000 feet" and had full signal. Could have went further but it was getting a little dark and so brought it back in. Just had to let everyone know what my thoughts were and yes it's worth the money.
2017-8-13
Use props
Salmonslayer
Second Officer
Flight distance : 100220 ft
Canada

When u get 1800 meters you will know they are working, but remember if your in Canada it's a 500 ft max, so I always abide by it
2017-8-14
Use props
ALABAMA
Captain
Flight distance : 10442687 ft
United States

worth the money!
2017-8-14
Use props
blackcrusader
First Officer
Flight distance : 689774 ft
Taiwan

Salmonslayer Posted at 2017-8-14 16:21
When u get 1800 meters you will know they are working, but remember if your in Canada it's a 500 ft max, so I always abide by it

Canada is not the place to be droning in with such strict laws.  I guess there are so many places in the wilderness where you could fly but try not to disturb nature.
SCREEN SHOT.jpg
2017-8-14
Use props
DJ Nee
lvl.3
Flight distance : 84610 ft
Australia

I totally agree. I managed about 350m with my P3S as standard...Argtek gave me 700m and like you, I could have gone further...but got scared! I've heard bad reports from people too, but I reckon it's mainly due to poor installation or maybe a cheaper 'imitation' that's also available.
2017-8-15
Use props
DustMan
Second Officer
United States

DJ Nee Posted at 2017-8-15 01:23
I totally agree. I managed about 350m with my P3S as standard...Argtek gave me 700m and like you, I could have gone further...but got scared! I've heard bad reports from people too, but I reckon it's mainly due to poor installation or maybe a cheaper 'imitation' that's also available.

LOL yes I was a little scared!
2017-8-15
Use props
Salmonslayer
Second Officer
Flight distance : 100220 ft
Canada

You would think Saskatchewan (Province in Canada) having a land size of 651,000 klms and only a population of only 1.13million,youd think there would be plenty of safe area... But the Canadian govt only thinks of Toronto... I found a lot of drone safe areas here while I was visiting lol
2017-8-15
Use props
EagleEyeUAV
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1242638 ft
United States

Canadian laws are blowing up like no other it is absolutely insane. I am so happy I am in the United States. I here alot of people in Canada will be selling their drone gear and wont fly again... I am sure you can find great drone deals from Canada keep your eyes peeled if you are looking.
2017-8-17
Use props
horse house
lvl.1
United States

Question: Has anyone used the Argtek antenna to solve "Lost signal" issues.  Right now I'm only getting about 40M before I get lost signal and RTH.  Wondering if this has solved the problem for anyone else.
2017-8-18
Use props
GM74
lvl.3
Flight distance : 105502 ft
Netherlands

horse house Posted at 2017-8-18 08:38
Question: Has anyone used the Argtek antenna to solve "Lost signal" issues.  Right now I'm only getting about 40M before I get lost signal and RTH.  Wondering if this has solved the problem for anyone else.

I installed an Argtek. It gives me more range than the standard antenna did. But i still  feel that there is a software related issue going on. With the argtek i still get "lost signal" that is hard to explain. For example: aircraft is hovering and remote has full bars. Without moving aircraft or remote it suddenly says lost signal. RTH kicks in. I then cancel that immediatly and the remote will reconnect with full bars.
2017-8-18
Use props
DustMan
Second Officer
United States

I really don't know what that issue is but when you say antenna, you mean long antenna or panel antenna. I use all panels. I get longer range with them.
2017-8-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules