Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Battery Error updating V01.03.0900
2285 7 2017-8-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
gon_llamas
New
Argentina

Hello, today i try to update to version V01.03.0900, an error occurred at %20 aprox. When I try to re-update the battery error started, two LEDs are on and no information is given. I changed the battery for another charged and a i can to update, but the first battery is still in error. I put it back with the updated drone, connect it to the mac and try updating again so the battery will update but it will not let me. What I do?
2017-8-13
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Is the battery available for charging when connected with the original charger? I would recommend you to keep it charging for a certain time until there are more than 50% battery, then refresh the firmware via DJI Assistant 2 to check again.
2017-8-13
Use props
Jenee 2
Captain
Flight distance : 7852129 ft
Australia

I would try to do the update again. Normally, if a battery update fails, trying to update again with Assistant 2 usually fixes the problem.
2017-8-13
Use props
gon_llamas
New
Argentina

Try it many times, but I do not get it to finish updating with the battery with error, with the others if. I'm reading what happened to many people, some get repaired by downloading the version again and install it again from the phone and from assistant. But I with the battery that is defective I can not achieve it.
2017-8-15
Use props
iamthewatchdog
lvl.4
United States

I had this problem on Sunday at around 5:00 pm EST. Here's what I did to remedy the problem:

(For safety purposes, I took the props off my mavic while doing this, because the mavic turned on automatically)

1. Put battery in Mavic. The Mavic will turn on.
2. Turn on remote and then open Go 4 app.
3. Press 'Enter Device'.
4. In the right hand top corner, press three dots .
5. Choose the battery symbol (fifth icon down).
6. Scroll down to 'Advanced Settings'
7. Where it says, 'Time to Discharge' select 1 day (if not already)

My battery was charged to 100% before the update, so the discharge percentage on mine probably had gone down below 50%. I didn't check that part. You may need to put it on charge for an hour or two.

I let it set until Monday morning around 10ish am EST. At this point, I put the battery back in the Mavic, plugged it into the computer and it told me that there was a conflict. I pressed update and it went through the update.

BTW., I talked to DJI support via their online chat, and was told to let it discharge and then try to re-update the drone. Probably what they will tell you.

Hope that you can get it working. Nothing like having a dead bird.
2017-8-15
Use props
gon_llamas
New
Argentina

iamthewatchdog Posted at 2017-8-15 13:34
I had this problem on Sunday at around 5:00 pm EST. Here's what I did to remedy the problem:

(For safety purposes, I took the props off my mavic while doing this, because the mavic turned on automatically)

So: I must first let it fully discharge, (i wait 24hs) then charge it for hours to make sure it has received enough charge. Then place it in the mavic and update it with the application from the phone with Dji go 4. This is correct? It would be the last option since I already tried all the forms, even doing a downgrade and then going back to update everything.
The rest of people with this cases were solved with the Assitant from the mac o pc , but to me it does not working, because says that the battery does not have enough charge, even charge all the night.
I curse the moment I update that battery.
Thank you very much for your help, I hope more instructions if you look in the wrong way.
2017-8-15
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

gon_llamas Posted at 2017-8-15 20:29
So: I must first let it fully discharge, (i wait 24hs) then charge it for hours to make sure it has received enough charge. Then place it in the mavic and update it with the application from the phone with Dji go 4. This is correct? It would be the last option since I already tried all the forms, even doing a downgrade and then going back to update everything.
The rest of people with this cases were solved with the Assitant from the mac o pc , but to me it does not working, because says that the battery does not have enough charge, even charge all the night.

For the batteries, the warranty period is 6 Months and Charge Cycle less than 200 Times. If it can't be sorted out by you, please contact the Support to start a case. It will be covered by warranty if it's product malfunction and within warranty period.
http://www.dji.com/support
2017-8-16
Use props
iamthewatchdog
lvl.4
United States

gon_llamas Posted at 2017-8-15 20:29

I would update with DJI assistance through your computer. For some reason, for me at least, the app won't update.

The battery won't show you that it is charging (normally the lights flash), but it is charging. I would let it charge for maybe two hours, and then try the update again.

I know it's frustrating.  If, my suggestion doesn't help, be sure to contact DJI. I've read a few posts from other forums that DJI has replaced the batteries. Not 100% sure, though.

Good luck, hope it works!
2017-8-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules