Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Mavic won't connect to controller
3271 3 2017-8-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans49707f94
New
Flight distance : 2668415 ft
Australia

Hello all,

I've done 15.5 hours of flying with my Mavic and I did 24 hours with a Phantom 3 Pro that I had before it.  I've not had any problems before, but now I have one with the Mavic Pro. Last week I attempted the latest firmware update and about half way through the installation the aircraft turned off.  I tried again and it turned off again and I noticed the heatsink at the bottom of the aircraft was very hot.  The fan had not come on and I think it overheated.  Since then the aircraft will not connect to the controller and the fan won't come on either. I have tried binding the controller and also used DJI Assistant 2 to return the controller to the previous firmware version.  The aircraft will not connect to the DJI Assistant 2 either.  The little LED light under the flap next to the SD card shows a very dim red light (it used to be bright green!).  The LED at the rear of the aircraft fashes orange.  When I turn the aircraft off the forward most LED light on the battery flashes for a while before the aircraft actually turns off 9I expect this is indicating a problem).  I have taken a video, Youtube link below. I bought the aircraft brand new from a seller on ebay and have contacted them. I bought it in early April this year. They requested the video and I am hopeful they will help but I'm also opening it up to all of you to help too if you can.  I think the fan died and the overheat caused the motherboard to die also. I did contact DJI but they have said I need to contact the dealer...  Any ideas?  I expect it has to go back under warranty.  I accept that it was an ebay purchase but I am not overly impressed that DJI aren't interested considering they made it!  I really love the mavic and am very disapointed it is out of action.
A video showing the issues etc is here:  
2017-8-14
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

May I know what's the current firmware of the aircraft, controller and APP? You can check it from General Settings>About. Also, due to the non-global warranty, you may not get local warranty if you didn't purchase from local authorized dealer. More details, please check here: http://www.dji.com/service/policy
warranty policy.png
2017-8-14
Use props
fans49707f94
New
Flight distance : 2668415 ft
Australia

Hello DJI Susan, the versions are as follows;
App: 4.1.5
Aircraft: 'Version Unknown'
Remote Controller: 01.03.0800
App Database: 01.00.01.04

I can't say I'm impressed over the warranty considering it is still your product, regardless of where it is sold.

I am grateful for your interest so far, however, and I hope you can help me.
2017-8-14
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

fans49707f94 Posted at 2017-8-14 02:16
Hello DJI Susan, the versions are as follows;
App: 4.1.5
Aircraft: 'Version Unknown'

I would recommend you to refresh the firmware via DJI Assistant 2 again. Please try to change to another  USB cable or PC. I would recommend the PC with windows 7 system. If no helps, please contact the support team to send it in to AU, chargeable service might be applied.
2017-8-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules