DJI Care Refresh
744 8 2017-8-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Layla
New
Singapore

Hi! I have just got my Mavic Pro recently and in the box, together with the manual, there is also the DJI Care Refresh card. Can someone please tell me if I need to register or activate this card? Or how do I know if this is validated? What's the 48hour rule about registering the card? Please help!
2017-8-14
Use props
Eagle_Eye
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4137720 ft
United States

If you bought it @ the same time it's already activated, or if not, they're offering it to you for purchase.
2017-8-14
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

It's a brief introduction for dji care refresh.
If you want to purchase the dji care refresh, please access to our official website here: https://store.dji.com/product/dj ... ?from=menu_products
For more details, please visit: http://www.dji.com/service/djicare-refresh/info#s1
Please be noted that you can purchase it for a brand new aircraft or one that has been activated within 48 hours, otherwise you need submit a video online.
2017-8-14
Use props
fans2c3fa87c
New

Netherlands

Can you also buy dji care for a used (second hand) P4?
2017-8-14
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

fans2c3fa87c Posted at 2017-8-14 12:42
Can you also buy dji care for a used (second hand) P4?

To purchase it for a used P4, please submit a video via the link below firstly, we'll take care of it for you: https://repair.dji.com/en/djicare/customerupload
2017-8-14
Use props
ottoweidema
New

Netherlands

Okay cool! How long does it take to confirm it? And is the care value the same as a new one?
2017-8-15
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

ottoweidema Posted at 2017-8-15 01:53
Okay cool! How long does it take to confirm it? And is the care value the same as a new one?

It may take 3 business days to confirm it.
Yes, it is also valid for 12 months and offers up to two full replacements at additional charge if accidental damage occurs to your product during normal use. Each time you request a replacement, you’ll receive a replacement unit that is new or equivalent to new in performance and reliability.
2017-8-15
Use props
ottoweidema
New

Netherlands

DJI Diana Posted at 2017-8-15 02:19
It may take 3 business days to confirm it.
Yes, it is also valid for 12 months and offers up to two full replacements at additional charge if accidental damage occurs to your product during normal use. Each time you request a replacement, you’ll receive a replacement unit that is new or equivalent to new in performance and reliability.

Okay thank you! So first i make the video and sent it to you and then i get an confirmation that i can buy dji care?
2017-8-15
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

ottoweidema Posted at 2017-8-15 02:50
Okay thank you! So first i make the video and sent it to you and then i get an confirmation that i can buy dji care?

Yes, submit the video via the link which Natalia mentioned, then the DJI Care team will confirm it.
2017-8-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules