Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Mavic Home Point
1270 6 2017-8-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
QuadKid
Second Officer
Flight distance : 482349 ft
United States

Well I finally got my local maps to work, went out this morning, didn't get the fimilar "Home Point has been Updated - Please check it on the Map" had 18 satellites good GPS signal

I know I can manually set the home point, I have done it once before just don't remember how? If anyone knows it would be much appreciated, many times I fly with no WiFi available, as I understand it, setting the home point manually sets the point to the current GPS location?
2017-8-14
Use props
Tango_B
lvl.3
Flight distance : 2891473 ft
Australia

At the main screen within the DJI Go 4 app --> swipe one finger across screen to the left --> tap the HOME POINT AIRCRAFT button to set it's current location as home point, or tap the HOME POINT ME button to set the remote controller location as home point.
2017-8-14
Use props
QuadKid
Second Officer
United States

Tango_B Posted at 2017-8-14 05:28
At the main screen within the DJI Go 4 app --> swipe one finger across screen to the left --> tap the HOME POINT AIRCRAFT button to set it's current location as home point, or tap the HOME POINT ME button to set the remote controller location as home point.

Thank you very much Tango
2017-8-14
Use props
Tango_B
lvl.3
Flight distance : 2891473 ft
Australia

QuadKid Posted at 2017-8-14 05:44
Thank you very much Tango

No problem - happy flying!
2017-8-14
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Like Tango_B mentioned, it is on the Flight Controller Settings. But I wanna confirm that did you noticed was there a green point which indicated the Homepoint on the map? Would it be that you shut down the audio?
2017-8-14
Use props
QuadKid
Second Officer
United States

DJI Thor Posted at 2017-8-14 18:21
Like Tango_B mentioned, it is on the Flight Controller Settings. But I wanna confirm that did you noticed was there a green point which indicated the Homepoint on the map? Would it be that you shut down the audio?

Hey Thor, did not have green Home Point Icon, I'm using Crystal Sky Monitor, audio is on I get "Take off"
voice indicator will try again this morning and let you know.
Thanks
2017-8-15
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

QuadKid Posted at 2017-8-15 01:09
Hey Thor, did not have green Home Point Icon, I'm using Crystal Sky Monitor, audio is on I get "Take off"
voice indicator will try again this morning and let you know.
Thanks

Thank you. Looking forward to your feedback, if the problem persists, would you mind taking a video of this case?
2017-8-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules