Crystalsky Problems
1861 6 2017-8-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans1a94af3c
lvl.1
Flight distance : 8205 ft
United Kingdom

I have a Mavic pro and now I have bought a Crystalsky 7.85”… problem..

1.      1. No charger and I am not going to carry around two charges, one for mavic and P4 charger. I am sure it is possible to produce a cable adapter from mavic charger connector to Crystalsky charger?

2.       2. No Bracket to hold Crystalsyy to Mavic controller (although rumours say DJI are working on it) there is a large chunky 3rd party bracket which does not look good.

3.      3. No Crystalsky case or hard cover for transport, none of the usual tablet covers will fit.

2017-8-14
Use props
dronist
Second Officer
  • >>>
United Kingdom

I hear you, I am returning mine due to the excessive heat on the upper left corner and the fan is NOT kicking in to cool it down. But yes I was lucky I have Osmo charger which worked perfetcly but NO COVER, NO BRACKET... and it is NOT slim like the P4P+ monitor!
2017-8-14
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

CrystalSky does not include a charger and it doesn't support Mavic charger yet, but we have a list of compatible battery chargers, please refer to the picture below.We are also working on the bracket to support Mavic controller. Thanks for the kind attention.
CS充电器适配.png
2017-8-14
Use props
QuadKid
Second Officer
Flight distance : 482349 ft
United States

dronist Posted at 2017-8-14 17:52
I hear you, I am returning mine due to the excessive heat on the upper left corner and the fan is NOT kicking in to cool it down. But yes I was lucky I have Osmo charger which worked perfetcly but NO COVER, NO BRACKET... and it is NOT slim like the P4P+ monitor!

There are many aftermarket mounts available this is the one I use

Mavic Mount

Yes the CS heats up on the left side it has never overheated I have the 5.5" not sure about the 7.85" ( not sure if you can even hear the fan as it must be very small inside there ), I have run mine for 3.5 hours with no ill effect, run out of batteries long before the CS gives up
2017-8-16
Use props
dronist
Second Officer
  • >>>
Sweden

QuadKid Posted at 2017-8-16 15:37
There are many aftermarket mounts available this is the one I use

Mavic Mount

I got another one and this one still heats up on the upper left but the internal fan actually kicked on and yes you can hear it. I guess the other one was defective.

I am waiting on the DJI mounts and that is why I used a Velcro and attached it to the remote handle for now and that is how I noticed the heating up problem.

Thx dude!
2017-8-16
Use props
DPL
lvl.2

China

Yeah, bought one before searching the forum as I thought "Mavic Compatible" should naturally mean it would fit in a Mavic remote without an additional mount accessory (which is currently unavailable) - kinda a d!ck move.

DJI, perhaps stating this on the specs of the Product page would be a good idea?
2017-8-28
Use props
geoffz
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1941322 ft
  • >>>
United States

Thor...I heard the CS mount for the Mavic was do to be released August 30th.  Any update?
2017-9-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules