Battery Temp Error Phantom 3 Pro
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fansa27cb1bc
lvl.2
Flight distance : 35833 ft
United States

I bought a used OEM battery that after about 6 minutes of flight gives me a Temp Error.  Temp was reading -53c.  Then it jumps to less that 5% capacity.  After it sits awhile it reads normal again.  Battery has been charged 12 times according to DJI GO.  Any help is appreciated.
2017-8-14
Use props
Mark The Droner
First Officer
Flight distance : 2917 ft
United States

I would search around for other threads about batteries reading -57C, -58C, etc.  Read those threads and maybe you'll get some insight.

https://www.google.com/search?rl ... 3i160k1.0AmdGKA2JDI
2017-8-14
Use props
Russ_Sylvia_jr
lvl.2
Flight distance : 78074 ft
United States

Sounds like the battery may be bad, or you are flying in Antarctica or siberia or Alaska.  I am guesting you are no so you could have a bad battery.  I see them pop on ebay all the time, it a battery has that little charge cycle and it cheap there something wrong with it.  A lot of people dump there bad battery on eBay to get rid of them and make some fast cash.  
Me personally i would chuck (do it safely this battery can be dungarees) it and get a new one, there not worst fixing.  if happen once it can happen again.  these drones are not cheap and this is not a part you want to mess with.

I seen dozens of pic and videos of what these battery can do when they go south.
2017-8-14
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Try to fully discharge the battery, then fully charge it again, see if it is better. If it is the same, I would recommend you contact the seller to replace or return it if you just purchased it.
2017-8-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules