Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
No image transmission, No SD Card & Encoder Error 0x800000
3858 9 2017-8-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
jerrkan
New
Sweden

Hi!

Bought my Mavic 2 days ago, started it up and everything worked fine.

Yesterday I started it up and it wanted to update, the update failed and after that all errors came up.
Tried to reset to factory and update everything with DJI Assistant 2 and still nothing works. Tried 4 phones.
Restarted everything many times, tested to start drone without SD card and so on..

Errors : Encoder Error 0x800000
No Image Transmission Signal
When press on "Format SD" -> No SD card.

Would be awesome if I can get some help, I searched the internet for like 10 hours and tried everything.

// Erik
2017-8-14
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Did you upgrade the firmware via DJI Assistant 2 successfully? Is it able to downgrade the firmware via the DJI assistant 2, then re-upgrade it again?
2017-8-14
Use props
jerrkan
New
Sweden

DJI Diana Posted at 2017-8-14 23:58
Did you upgrade the firmware via DJI Assistant 2 successfully? Is it able to downgrade the firmware via the DJI assistant 2, then re-upgrade it again?

Yes! I made everything with DJI Assistant 2 on MAC. The update failed first but worked after some tries.
Now when i plug in RC or Drone it say .900 on both.

I can only choose between .900 and .800
2017-8-14
Use props
jerrkan
New
Sweden

Why cant we edit posts?!

Just wanted to add Im using original SD card that came with mavic in package, 16gb sandisk extreme.
Also first time when I plugged in RC to DJI Assistant 2 it said something about version: .0550 (Version on RC). Can't choose this in DJI Assistant 2
Also the Gimbal say disconnected when i have those errors.
I would like to know if i should return this or is it possible to fix it with some firmware or something.. Since everything got bad after firmware update.
2017-8-15
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

jerrkan Posted at 2017-8-15 00:58
Why cant we edit posts?!

Just wanted to add Im using original SD card that came with mavic in package, 16gb sandisk extreme.

Try to downgrade it to the 800 firmware, then re-upgrade it to 900 firmware? If it is the same,  please contact the seller for diagnosis and replace.
2017-8-15
Use props
dronist
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

jerrkan Posted at 2017-8-15 00:58
Why cant we edit posts?!

Do a factory reset. I f it worked and you can fly DO NOT UPDATE.

Try a different SD CARD.

I use IPHONE 6S+ and I always updated using the app, NEVER with ASSI2. Make sure you have strong signal and fast WIFI.

Otherwise, I suggest return the unit and get a new one but again DO NOT UPGRADE if your FW on the new one is less than .800 Just ignore the updates

Good luck!

2017-8-15
Use props
GONLADAR
lvl.1
Flight distance : 14705 ft

United States

Exactly same issues. Been battling it for a month now. Randomly works fine. Absolutely nothing seems to work. Best I can figure is interference. It's the only real constant
2017-8-23
Use props
GONLADAR
lvl.1
Flight distance : 14705 ft

United States

I have been battling with all of this for weeks! I've spent countless hours researching the forums and web. This Air encoder error has been going on for months!  It's very dissapointing that there never seems to be an official manufacturer response or solution. All i have ever seen from the administrator is placations. I honestly don't think THEY know or have a soution .
Here is where I am as of this morning. I have replaced the sd card, reloaded everything from fthe Mavic firmware, Go 4 software, cleaned up all folders,reinstalled all drivers, new cables, using the dji provided ones now, recalibrated everything, re-linked/bound the drone to transmitter, developer mode, airplane mode and 1000 other things .............no joy.
By the way,  I get it to work 1 time out of 10 disconnect/reconnect procedures mixing up the sequence of ONs. No sequence is absolute! The only thing I have done with any positive effect is switch mobile devices. I was using an older Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 and I think it was getting taxed toooooo much.  I switched to a iPhone SE and while I still get similar errors,  I am at 1 out of 3 or 4 connections. I want to upgrade the device even more and see what happens. This drone ROCKS...........every once in a while when it decides to work. This is why I like the FPV Racing drones using BF open source firmware.
I tried to get support to load fw version 400 so I could see if it would solve any issues. Absolutely no chance! Feels like dji is scared to let you go that far back and possibly have it work.
2017-8-23
Use props
Correfoc
lvl.1
Spain

I have the exact same problem GONLADAR. From one day to the next my Spark went blind and no SD Card. The only thing I did was insert an SD Card from my Gopro. Now it does not work with any SD Card (tried with 4 cards) and does not even work with no SD Card on it. I get Forward Vision Sensor Error (4) and Air Encoder Error (0x800000). Very frustrated.
2018-8-26
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Correfoc Posted at 2018-8-26 00:11
I have the exact same problem GONLADAR. From one day to the next my Spark went blind and no SD Card. The only thing I did was insert an SD Card from my Gopro. Now it does not work with any SD Card (tried with 4 cards) and does not even work with no SD Card on it. I get Forward Vision Sensor Error (4) and Air Encoder Error (0x800000). Very frustrated.

Hi, sorry for the troubles that it caused. May I know what happened to your drone prior to this incident? Where did you purchase the unit?
2018-8-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules