Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Osmo + or Osmo
835 10 2017-8-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
OliverL
New
United Kingdom

Hello I am after a bit of advice really and hope you lot can help me out . I am ready to push the button and order an osmo + to compliment my phantom 4 but after reading up there seems to be a lot of  negative thoughts and issues with the + . Would you still order one in the hope firmware updates will arrive soon or is the standard osmo a better choice at this time ? I will be mainly using one as a hobbyist really i.e catching family moments , holidays , days out etc . Is it worth spending the extra on the + model ? Many thanks in advance Oliver
2017-8-15
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

The infinite focus will be much improved in the next firmware release, if you prefer the zoom function, Osmo+ is a good choice.
2017-8-15
Use props
OliverL
New
United Kingdom

Thanks Mindy , Osmo + it is then . Regards Oliver
2017-8-16
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

OliverL Posted at 2017-8-16 00:02
Thanks Mindy , Osmo + it is then . Regards Oliver

Thanks for your support to DJI, hope you have a pleasant experience.
2017-8-16
Use props
Tune345
lvl.4
Flight distance : 446138 ft
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-8-15 22:32
The infinite focus will be much improved in the next firmware release, if you prefer the zoom function, Osmo+ is a good choice.

Sorry but i don't want it to be , " improved " i want it PERFECT ! spend like $800 on all these. Could have bought a good DSLR
2017-8-16
Use props
LensmanDave
lvl.4

United Kingdom

When you find a PERFECT camera let me know. I've been in the pro photo business for 40+ years and ain't seen one yet lol.
2017-8-16
Use props
Papaulo.martins
lvl.3
Flight distance : 2141201 ft
Brazil

I'm having trouble with OSMO plus the images are blurry
A rubbish, how can a company like DJI launch a product with such a serious defect ??
This correction is very urgent! Why does it take so long?
There have been post since January 2016 with this problem
2017-8-16
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Papaulo.martins Posted at 2017-8-16 09:21
I'm having trouble with OSMO plus the images are blurry
A rubbish, how can a company like DJI launch a product with such a serious defect ??
This correction is very urgent! Why does it take so long?

We would appreciate if you will not post the same message in many threads, please keep us updated on one thread, it would be easy for us to follow up, thank you for your understanding.
2017-8-16
Use props
Cookies & Java
lvl.1
United Kingdom

Something worth noting about the OSMO+ is the stabilization makes zoom function even more impressive.
2017-8-17
Use props
eColumbia01
Second Officer
United States

My advice if someone wants to purchase a DJI stabilized camera as a hobbyist - is to consider the OSMO mobile. The latest cell phones have surprisingly good cameras with even better filters. All this combines to give professionally looking family photos without too much effort. If you do not need the zoom capabilities of the OMSO+ then I would suggest at least testing the OSMO mobile with a cell phone with a good camera to see if this will meet your needs.

While I appreciate the comments by DJI Mindy of future firmware update to correct the focusing issues with the OSMO+. I would wait until the problems are corrected prior to purchasing the OSMO+. Sometimes it takes a company even as large as DJI to release a couple of firmware update before an issue is corrected.
2017-8-17
Use props
Papaulo.martins
lvl.3
Flight distance : 2141201 ft
Brazil

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-8-16 23:33
We would appreciate if you will not post the same message in many threads, please keep us updated on one thread, it would be easy for us to follow up, thank you for your understanding.

OK...........
2017-8-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules