Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
P3A Controller Won't Turn On Solid White on Rightmost LED
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans10797124
lvl.1
Flight distance : 55594 ft
Singapore

Dear Support and all users,

After so many fun flights with my P3A, suddenly today the controller LED shows solid white on its rightmost LED. Picture shown below:

IMG_20170816_100233-01.jpg

I didn't make any firmware updates since last firmware update was successfully done few weeks ago, and I have done so many successful flights lately. So it's not an issue of calibration nor failed firmware updates.

I tried the combination to push and hold C1 + Shutter button + Power ON button (pushing it twice, short then long) and nothing happened.

What should I do then ? Please help !

Rgds,
Mark

2017-8-15
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Are you able to power it on? If yes, please power it on, then press the C1, C2 and Shutter button at the same time, if it is the same, please contact the support to send it in for diagnosis and repair.
2017-8-15
Use props
Juventux
lvl.1
Flight distance : 55594 ft
Indonesia

DJI Diana Posted at 2017-8-15 19:32
Are you able to power it on? If yes, please power it on, then press the C1, C2 and Shutter button at the same time, if it is the same, please contact the support to send it in for diagnosis and repair.

No, I am not able to power it on using normal procedure (push short and then longer the power button).

What can I do next ? What happened to my controller ?

Thanks for your reply.
2017-8-15
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Juventux Posted at 2017-8-15 19:38
No, I am not able to power it on using normal procedure (push short and then longer the power button).

What can I do next ? What happened to my controller ?

Please contact the Support to start a case, then send it in for diagnosis and repair, you can refer to the link below to contact the Support,
http://www.dji.com/support
2017-8-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules