609 5 2017-8-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans55512516
New
Flight distance : 298720 ft
United Kingdom

Hi Guys,

Ive read a few threads on here but nothing seems to suit my problems with my Phantom 3 Standard.

Currently I have to fly the drone to observe 3 different construction sites. On Friday and this morning I have had an issue, I have been able to fly the P3S on the first construction site with no problem reaching an altitude of 90 - 100 metres. I then power down the drone and have a ten minute drive to the next site. When I reach this I power the drone back up and I can only reach 30 metres altitude.

I have looked into the app, I am on the most resent version, same with the firmware. I'm running on an older iphone (6+) with an up to date iOS.

Within the app I have double checked that my setting are correct, I have the maximum altitude set to 200 metres. I have also double checked I am not in beginners mode.

There are also no flight restrictions in my area at present.

This is perplexing me as it works fine on the first flight of the day but then plays up after. Does anyone have any ideas, or know of any threads that will help me?

Many Thanks
2017-8-15
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Please try to log out your DJI Account and log in again. Alternatively, please try to un-install the APP and re-install it again.
2017-8-15
Use props
fans55512516
New
United Kingdom

Funnily enough I had forgotten my password, so have had to reset my account to start this thread. Ill give it a go in a minute and come back to you.
2017-8-15
Use props
fans18769b18
lvl.1
Australia

Hi Susan  i am having the same issues. i can only fly unrestricted if i reinstall the app before each flight. Dji have no fix for my issues as yet.  This has only started happening in the last 2 days. Phantom 3 pro. Please help.
I need the drone everyday for my business.
2017-8-15
Use props
fans55512516
New
United Kingdom

That seemed to work,

Thank you
2017-8-15
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

fans18769b18 Posted at 2017-8-15 23:23
Hi Susan  i am having the same issues. i can only fly unrestricted if i reinstall the app before each flight. Dji have no fix for my issues as yet.  This has only started happening in the last 2 days. Phantom 3 pro. Please help.
I need the drone everyday for my business.

Normally, there is no need to reinstall the APP before each flight, try to restart the drone, then restart the APP before take off, see if it works,
2017-8-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules