Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Help regarding my case?
764 5 2017-8-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Charbray
lvl.1

Australia

Hi,

I was wondering if a DJI representative could please get in touch with me?

My P3S drone is currently in for repair with DJI.

I have received inconsistent updates regarding the status of the case and am rather confused as to whether or not it has been assessed, and what should be happening from this point. The case status online says it has been assessed and that I should have received an email with a quote... which I hadn't. I queried this with the representative who had emailed me previously and was told I needed to send the flight record (which I'd already done, but did again). I then received another email requesting yet again I send the flight record! I've now sent it to DJI 4 times (once also via the chat when I tried asking there for an update). My chat session with a representative did not give me any further information about the status of my case.

I'd really appreciate knowing where the case is at - has it been fully assessed or not? What happens from here? If someone can contact me to clarify this, I'd be really appreciative.

Thank you!
2017-8-15
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Could you please provide me with your case number? I'd like to check it for you.
2017-8-15
Use props
Charbray
lvl.1

Australia

DJI Diana Posted at 2017-8-15 22:39
Could you please provide me with your case number? I'd like to check it for you.

Hi Diana, I have sent you a message with my case number. Thanks for getting in touch.
2017-8-15
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

Charbray Posted at 2017-8-15 23:48
Hi Diana, I have sent you a message with my case number. Thanks for getting in touch.

Just checked your case, the drone has been assessed, but we haven't sent you the quotation since it is under analyze. I've escalated this case, the info you provided has been forwarded to the engineers, will have someone contact you soon once the data analysis is finished, appreciate your patience.
2017-8-16
Use props
Charbray
lvl.1

Australia

DJI Diana Posted at 2017-8-16 00:12
Just checked your case, the drone has been assessed, but we haven't sent you the quotation since it is under analyze. I've escalated this case, the info you provided has been forwarded to the engineers, will have someone contact you soon once the data analysis is finished, appreciate your patience.

Thank you Diana, that is the most information I have received so far from any DJI representative. Much appreciated. I look forward to hearing from someone.
2017-8-16
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

Charbray Posted at 2017-8-16 00:36
Thank you Diana, that is the most information I have received so far from any DJI representative. Much appreciated. I look forward to hearing from someone.

You are welcome, should you have any further questions about this case, please feel free to let us know, I'd like to check it for you.
2017-8-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules