Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Aircraft Disconnected and continued flying ???
1143 19 2017-8-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Ricardoliveira
New
Flight distance : 6276 ft
Portugal

Good morning, yesterday something weird happened mid flight.

Was flying OTG cable original DJI to the remote, 5.8 frequency, using a samsung A5 only for the drone in airplane mode.

Suddendly about 100m or so from me i got the "aircraft disconnected" warning on my mobile BUT still had control of the spark and still had video, my thought was... there we go, a lost spark, going down like a brick, but no, still flying normally. I brought it home and landed all normally, with video always on without any fails.

My flight log - https://www.dropbox.com/s/f3mr6f ... sconnected.txt?dl=0

Is this normal ?!?!?!?

Already des/installed the dji go app again on my mobile. All equipment is updated.

Ricardo.
2017-8-16
Use props
Didiko
First Officer
Flight distance : 18399 ft
Belgium

Then it was most probably a very brief disconnection and then got control again automatically.
2017-8-16
Use props
Ricardoliveira
New
Portugal

The messagem "aircraft disconnected" remained for the rest of the flight. I had already experienced on a previous flight on other spot that message for 1 second... but this time kept on screen until i landed and disconnected.
2017-8-16
Use props
agipaok
lvl.1
Flight distance : 6969 ft
Greece

Mine also ...! Yesterday i flew my Spark and i had the message Aircraft Disconnected...! But i was able to pilot the Spark ..! I dont know...! Flying with Spark getting worse every day....!
2017-8-16
Use props
Ricardoliveira
New
Portugal

2017-8-16
Use props
Ricardoliveira
New
Portugal

?dl=0
2017-8-16
Use props
Charles Adams
First Officer
Flight distance : 3821312 ft
  • >>>
United States

Exact same thing happened to me a couple of weeks ago.  I was seeing prompt video and had complete control, but the app was showing a constant "aircraft disconnected" status.
2017-8-16
Use props
fans0fdf77f1
lvl.1
Flight distance : 18346 ft
Malaysia

Yeah..i experienced since  first day of my dji spark fly with altitude 120m and distance range 400-500m, sure loss signal ' aircraft disconnected ' video freezes and within 5-6 secs RTH turn in...i am using OTG connection,good gps ,sport mode, antenna positioning and flying at residential area with forest and trees surrounding...Very annoying unable to fly further.What happens?i got suggesion to fly at open land/space..
Can i fly further ignoring' aircraft disconnecting' error if no RTH kicks in?
2017-8-16
Use props
Ricardoliveira
New
Portugal

This attatchment is my flight log that i got from https://healthydrones.com

Log

Log
2017-8-16
Use props
Bobesh
lvl.4
Flight distance : 270840 ft
Czechia

I'm having similar issues but with something like "Bad video signal transmission" (or something like that). It was on almost all the time, but log was clear of any signal issues and I had perfect video feed all the time. The app has definitely some issues.
2017-8-16
Use props
lafoto
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1402680 ft
Portugal

I had the same, we are in Portugal and in some areas the APP gets in control!...
2017-8-16
Use props
Zirconn
lvl.1
Flight distance : 242920 ft
Romania

I noticed this happening a lot when I installed 4.1.5. Every 2 out of 5 flights.
2017-8-16
Use props
TyronP
First Officer
Flight distance : 70259 ft
United States

Same thing happened to me last weekend. Maybe it's software related.
2017-8-16
Use props
Lian82
Second Officer
Flight distance : 796775 ft
Italy

Bug DJI GO App
2017-8-16
Use props
Ricardoliveira
New
Portugal

I reinstalled today... and i am going to use from now otg with 2.4
2017-8-16
Use props
Ricardoliveira
New
Portugal

submited - DJI Support <support.eu@dji.com>

Dear Ricardo,
Thank you for contacting DJI Support.
Your request (691074) has been received and is being reviewed by our technical support representatives. We will contact you soon. (Business hour: Monday to Friday, from 08:30 am to 17:30 pm GMT+1:00)
Best Regards,
DJI Support
2017-8-16
Use props
jh8
First Officer
Flight distance : 39685 ft
  • >>>
Spain

Same here yesterday. Happened after I lost connection a few 100 meters out. No image any more, but I could still control the plane. Landed using the rc but without image. Very annoying.
2017-8-16
Use props
jh8
First Officer
Flight distance : 39685 ft
  • >>>
Spain

Using latest 500 fw and 4.1.5 app + otg cable.
2017-8-16
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

If the drone and RC remained the connection when the app lost its image signal, you could try to relaunch the app and adjust the antennas.
Since you had contacted our support, the support team will reply you once there is a result, and I'll also keep an eye on it.
2017-8-17
Use props
PascalG
lvl.4
Flight distance : 274327 ft
Bahamas

What about the light on the RC? Did it turn red as it lost connection and did it turn back green?

Lost connection and the drone a couple of days ago. First lost video, then RC led turned red, got a connection lost message and drone never returned to home point.  
2017-8-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules