1201 4 2017-8-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
pooler
lvl.1
Slovakia

hello
I crashed friends mavic pro into tree ... mavic landed on tree
after carsh antivibration plate was broken, flex ribbon cable broken ... I didn't have video/image from gimbal

I bought flex cable and plate, repair it ... and find out that another cable to gimbal was wamaged (cable that have other smaller 16 cables)
I bought it .. replace ... and still do not have image/video ... I find out, that during repair I probably damage arm flex cable (I do not how)
I bought arm cable ... repair it ...

now I have image/video from gimbal, but gimbal is not initialised completely

I CAN FLY WITH MAVIC ... I CAN MAKE PICTURES, but gimbal is stil in weird position and I can not control the gimbal
it still says "aircraft motor overloaded"

https://streamable.com/sie8a

can you help me ?
where is the problem ?
how much should cost repair if I send it to repair centre ? (mavic do not have dj care refresh)
2017-8-16
Use props
Mari
First Officer
Flight distance : 1308780 ft
Netherlands

I think more things are broken then the ones you repaired... gimbal is hitting something at startup/initialize, therefore you get warning. When you keep using the Mavic, gimbal motors will probably get damaged. I'm sure DJI can not tell you what it will cost to repair without having seen your drone. When I look at the video, I'm sure you hit the tree very hard...
2017-8-16
Use props
pooler
lvl.1
Slovakia

Mari Posted at 2017-8-16 10:48
I think more things are broken then the ones you repaired... gimbal is hitting something at startup/initialize, therefore you get warning. When you keep using the Mavic, gimbal motors will probably get damaged. I'm sure DJI can not tell you what it will cost to repair without having seen your drone. When I look at the video, I'm sure you hit the tree very hard...

thank you for your opinion

gimbal is not hitting to something, it is free ... it looks like it "stucks"
I think, if gimbal rotors were not working properly, then there will be even no first gimbal movements

mavic is opened purposely, it is not becouse of crash
2017-8-16
Use props
MARSAN
lvl.4
Flight distance : 966978 ft
Belgium

Some DIY Mavic repairers, but there are others. You might want to get in touch with them or simply have your Mavic repaired by DJI.
Your choice:

2017-8-16
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Sorry to hear about the case. We recommend sending the drone in for repair. Please fill in some info on our online repair link of our official web and then send it back, as for the cost, we will diagnose when we receive the drone. Here is the link: https://repair.dji.com/en/SelfRepair/Area
We will do our best to help this out.
2017-8-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules