Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Bug reported : Map View not updated - iphone specific
656 5 2017-8-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Bozora
lvl.4
Flight distance : 142234 ft
Singapore

Hi all

I have attached the video here

The issue is the controller location is NOT updated in map view. No blue dot indicated on the map till you exit the app and relaunch it again.

I'm using an iPhone 6s Plus with the latest fw.

Not sure if other iPhone users encounter the same problem

Good thing is once you exit and relaunch the app...u have no problem with RTH to controller. RTH to controller is spot on.

Fly with care folks
2017-8-16
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

I would recommend you to test this feature in a location with good GPS signal as it requires high precision of satellites in iOS devices.
2017-8-18
Use props
roberteb
lvl.3
Flight distance : 131417 ft
Nigeria

Good find and wondering if mods are reading messages and watch footage... Is clear first not, restart working.. same position..

I have same issue with ipad 4 mini (cellular) .
2017-8-18
Use props
Bozora
lvl.4
Singapore

DJI Susan Posted at 2017-8-18 00:39
I would recommend you to test this feature in a location with good GPS signal as it requires high precision of satellites in iOS devices.

The GPS is definitely strong....12-15 sats in total. I believe this glitch is iphone specific
2017-8-18
Use props
Bozora
lvl.4
Singapore

Hi all....u really really have to make sure that the map rotates and orientate itself as you the the remote controller...this is a tell tale sign that RTH to controller works.

If t does not  rotate. Exit app and get back in. Works every time.
2017-8-18
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Bozora Posted at 2017-8-18 07:09
Hi all....u really really have to make sure that the map rotates and orientate itself as you the the remote controller...this is a tell tale sign that RTH to controller works.

If t does not  rotate. Exit app and get back in. Works every time.

Nice to hear that you have figured it out. Thanks for your feedback. Enjoy it!
2017-8-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules